Reviews for Just Another Sleepless Night
hills chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
dawwwwww
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wonderful team friendship story, thank you!
Ticialicious chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Nice little story, very sweet.

One little quibble, though. Rodney would never have an orange on his tray for John to steal... since he's allergic, ya know? :)
Sholio chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh, this is really sweet! Nice tag to the episode. I like the way you've dealt with the characters' reactions - understated and very much in character. I also like the "no talking about the problem" rule; that seems very suited to them! (Though I couldn't figure out what was bothering John specifically in this instance.)
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
loved this. The interaction was great!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
A great read, providing so much within the confines of the mess hall. I felt the pain of each character and yet ended up feeling all the better for the way they were all going to deal with their guilt.
Isobel Kelte chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
My favorite part of this is Ronon and Rodney's reconciliation. The hardest part of the love triangle to deal with was how it seemed to harm their friendship.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Great job with this followup scene! I can totally see this happening because they ARE friends, no matter what! I hated the way the episode ended!
Asugar chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This was wonderful and a perfect tag, thanks. Only Teyla's presence could have made it better.
Wraithfodder chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Cute story! :)
LinziDay chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
There was an unwritten rule at these late night gatherings: Don't discuss what's bothering you and no one will ask.

What a great idea for a fic! Lovely premise well done. Loved it. :)
ValleyA chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Very nice...all the right elements of angst and guilt. I liked the interaction with McKay and Ronon. Hope you write more episode tags!
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Nice addition, Taz :-)
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Loved how you dealt with Rodney's feelings of guilt, Ronon's disappointment at Keller's rejection and Rodney's reaction to it (feels bad for Ronon). Also John's unspoken guilt (presumably about the decision he had to make that could have condemned Rodney to death) was well handled too. I hope Rodney gets to the bottom of that, and reams him out for feeling guilty! *bg*
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Great story! Exactly what should have happened after that ep. Is that the only reason why John is bothered though? It kinda felt like you were leading up to something there, like he asked Keller to choose finally.

Also, the episode was ambiguous- Keller didn't say who she was interested in. I like to think it was Rodney too.