Reviews for Agony of Spirit
Yol chapter 24 . 3/2
I've read this story plus the sequel at least three times since you had written this outstanding story. Can't believe I hadn't reviewed it. Perhaps RL had lots to do
with that. I've also read the sequel which I loved too. And your other stories are so
good as well. I even have a hard copies of most of your stories.
It may be strange knowing you belonged to a religious order, don't know if you still are today. Just wanted to tell you how much your story I reall enjoyed through the years. Am now a retire registered nurse I specialized in neonatal intensive care for premature and sick infants at birth. It was very stressful and enjoyable at the same time. Now both my sons are in their forties and my husband is very ill. Am a devote catolic and have a strong faith to bear my families struggle. Now just want to leave a note of thanks to you for writing such nice and enjoyable stories. I still like stargate series cause it gave me my own time to myself and forget the RL at times. Again thanks again, sorry for long review but long overdue, thanks so much.
steadfast chapter 24 . 10/22/2015
I just re-read this wonderful story. I miss your stories very much. I hope you are well.
mj chapter 14 . 9/29/2011
I'm 14 chapters in now and I'm not loving it but I'm not hating it either. I am surprised Ba'al hasn't raped Sam or Jack yet for that matter.
PatriciaS chapter 24 . 1/29/2009
Just caught up with the story and enjoyed it had it all tension, action and romance. And Ba'al was typically himself which was great just hope they really got rid of him this time.

Having said that guess his ghost is still there for the couple and looking forward to the sequel. Thanks for taking the time and sharing it with us.
LadyMo chapter 24 . 12/8/2008
Great, great story. Can not wait to read the sequel. The title sounds a little sad but those two I always feel can survive anything.

Thanks

:-)
froggy0319 chapter 24 . 12/8/2008
Poor Jack, knowing Sam lost a baby and knowing he could not have done anything to prevent it, is going to slowly eat at him. At least they are together, and knowing Sam and Jack they will get through it...looking forward to the sequel :)
Devilish Me chapter 24 . 12/7/2008
The best chapter. Can't wait to see what happens in the sequel and with the name like that... I suppose ANGST! :) Great story
Tulips chapter 24 . 12/7/2008
Excellent, many thanks!
horsesrock8 chapter 24 . 12/7/2008
Yay!

Almost happy ending! :P

Can't wait for the seuqel!

Update soon!
ScruffyLovin chapter 24 . 12/7/2008
Sweet and sad ending, though I'm glad there'll be sequel. :D yay.
sammie77 chapter 24 . 12/7/2008
Excellent story - as usual! Absolutely loved it! Now can't wait for the sequel. Please don't keep us waiting too long. I have very low patience level!
apocalyps24 chapter 24 . 12/7/2008
i realy likes this story and am now looking forward to the sequel

i just ask one thing... please dont make it to angsty... make it a happy story
gater62 chapter 24 . 12/7/2008
I loved this story! It was awesome from beginning to end! I'm scared to read the sequel based on the title! It sounds so sad!
dp chapter 24 . 12/7/2008
Wonderful story. Last 2 chapters were sort of sad. Looking forward to "Love Is Not Enough" and Jack's recovery. Take Care and just in case the sequel doesn't start till after the Holiday have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
sez101 chapter 24 . 12/7/2008
Wow loved it all the way through, cool fic and a great job :D