Reviews for Please Don't Do This
marsbareater12 chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
Oh. This had promise. :( i liked it-if that makes you feel any better. I understand though.
OnceUponAGleekOnBakersStreet chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
I loved it! I love Jalice or Alisper. Def going on my favs. Can't wait for the epilouge
javamomma0921 chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
I'm sorry that you got some poor reviews, but your writing is really good. Don't let what other people say discourage you. Do what you need to do in your life and come back to it, if it means something to you. The reviews are nice, but writing is really about what it does for you. Good luck with everything on your plate. I hope you continue to write, even if it isn't with this story. :)
Renataa chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
Well then does people dont know what they are saying cause its a great story :D please let me know when the rest is ready :)!
lcw151 chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
is that it? if it is - sorry, but that ending just sucks, it seems like you couldn't be asked to finish the story properly.

if it isn't - i hope you'll update soon, i'd really like to know what jasper made all this fuss about...
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
eh, allright? so this is the end, right? they all die? that's rather suprising, and doesn't really explain a thing but allright
Merina Thropp chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
Merina Thropp chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
"boss"! LOL cracked me up. fab story.
Merina Thropp chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
o loving this story wowzers cool letters...
lovelikeasalvatore'x chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
Hi This is Charlotte PLEASE Would Yuu Update iv read all this story 3 times AND im Obsessed Its SO Gudd Please updat eif yuur going to LY Charlotte xo

PLEASE Write Back xxooxx
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
oh god _ alice to the rescue! _ love the flashback btw
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
poor alice! poor edward for hearing the counting D
Little.Miss.Peach chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
this was awesome!
AllTimeLow23 chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Ahh! I just read your story! It is so incredible! I love it!

But I feel so bad for Alice! I hope she saves Jasper!

Why did he go to volterra?

Anyways, this is absolutely amazing!

I can't wait to read more!

a tad obsessive chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
cliffhanger! i love those. im really intrigued by your story, post more soon before i lose my mind!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »