Reviews for Grape Slushy
BowStringPrincess chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That was hilarious! I have read a few of your other stories and i really like your take on Fred.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was great! Hilariously funny. So I'm not the only one who still watches Veggie Tales? That makes me feel better...But it was very well written. But I think Rouge is spelled Rogue. Just thought you might want to know. Please don't take it too harshly. It's just a spelling error that a lot of people make, they just don't know how Rogue spells her name. SORRY! But, great story. I loved it.
Raven34link chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
LOL
PossiblyInsane213 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I loved that episode of Veggie Tales. It was perfect how you you worked it into this fic.
KatSin chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Aww... Rogue's fun _
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Delightful! I'd like to see the panapoly of Veggies Retold. And maybe a few outright bizarre Veggie Tales of your own twisted creation.

We are a people that made icons out of four raisins, after all!
Movie-Brat chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
It's pretty funny, not bad but Rogue isn't spelled Rouge. It's spelled R-O-G-U-E. Just a little con crit.
Wanda W chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
ROFLOL! I think some of my favorite things about this were Lance being the voice of reason, him getting that Rogue chose to leave, her still being somewhat affectionate towards the guys, and her final comment to herself about making friends there.

Great job!

Wanda
Red Witch chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Okay, now this is classic! I love it! Keep doing stories like this! He he...