Reviews for Empty Lairs
ajw1970 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
lol man the ending is perfect i would have like to seen kim scared a little more all dr d does is go fetal and suck his thumb
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Man you have done a beautiful job of putting a story together that has romance and suspence and humor along with horror. I just love the Ron and shego pairing and hope you will continue making more stories like this.
BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
See something is wrong with the site.

Cause I KNOW I added this to favs, and reviewed it.

So yea I love me my Rongo, and this little twist was grand. Very interesting way to get those two together.

Rev
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is one of my favorite Rongo stories. I love how they interact with each other and I can see them having a wonderful long and loving relationship! Thanks for writing this!
JoshMacantosh chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Sexy and scary nice
brindani chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Ah the horror genre, don't read many of those and certainly not in the Kim Possible section. It was a really good tale and even creped me out in some places. The romance in the midst of zombie slashing was a little odd and no comments from Shego about the lotus blade also had me scratching my head.

Overall a very nice fic,

brindani
Serena Milton chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow this story was good The haunted house kind had me freaked out but I loves the RonGo Your Shego/Ron stories are amazing Please make more! :)
Space Odin chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
awesome story! still can't wait to get back to reading new chaps of Partners in Crime that i saw came out!
Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
hmmm, i think i will like reading your fanfics lol
wer chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
that was a really nice one. not a lame. I really enjoied. I wish it would be longer or it had a second part. just put a more detalisation in describing facilities.
Onizuka Inc chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Not bad, not bad at all. It was nicely paced, but you could have (or still might one day) gave it more detail and stretched it out longer, building more of a relationship between Ron and shego, showing the differences between Ron and Kim, etc...

But I liked it! lovely
nekoken chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Hey great story, Loved the ending.
Corvus no Genmu chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I am by no means a true fan of horror, for one I am too imaginative for my own good sometimes and I believe greatly in not pushing one's luck when it comes to the supernatural be it fictional or otherwise. However, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the occasional scary story now and again, especially ones as well written as yours.

I will not lie by saying that yours are the first I've read and enjoyed but I can say that your stories are by far the best of them. Too many horror stories that cross over with other works, particularly cartoons and anime, seem to be the author's way of killing off key characters in the most brutal and nightmarish way imaginable.

Though I am guilty of committing such a thing myself it is... refreshing... to find someone capable of not only writing a story with a generous amount of the "heeby-jebies" to all involved but to keep the main crew alive and well at the end... That is a skill many try, and fail, to attain.

Keep up the good work and someday perhaps we shall see your works on a shelf in the material world instead of the technological one, neh?

Acta est fabula...
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Awasome story! I think I have some great ideas for Silent Hill Welcome to Hell a SH/KP fan fic. You should some more horor stories this one rocks!
gloamglozer3 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
this was frakin amazing. trully a well thought out work of art