Reviews for Served Cold
MORE PLEASE!3333

YOUR DOING GREAT!PLEASE KEEP GOING WITH THIS!3

Elle Cullen
mintgil chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
is this all ? where the next chapter? this story is just amazingly awesome .
thefuturemrs.edwardcullen chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Hey stranger! I miss so many authors on here it's not funny! You of course, are my number one lol. We must discuss life events and whatnot. I want you to finish this story! I miss it almost as much as you haha. Let me know what you're doin', ttyl.
penguinsleddings chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Gah, this story makes my heart sing very loudly. And yet! It has not been updated for over a year! OH THE PAIN, OH THE SORROW, OH THE SHAME.
penguinsleddings chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
You would... leave us...?
penguinsleddings chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Oh my god I never read the sequel. SHOCK. (This is ThrushflightEdward'sStalker, in case my penname is somehow cryptic, 8D)
bridgi the vampire chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
naw, but seriously, imma need you to write. i'll die without your wonderful writing. i think your stories are just as good as steph's. please? :D

your writing, it's just so... ADDICTING! i must have more! this right here is talent! its 3:31 AM. i refuse to stay up late like that for useless reasons. this is important, you can't just leave your loving reviewers hanginn! :(
bridgi the vampire chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
wow, you're an even better writer than me! :D

good job. my bad, i meant amazing! superb! fantastical! lol

please keep up the good work. please don't stop writing, i look foward to your new chapters and you just leave me hangin? at chapter 5? how dare ye! *punishes*

serveth thou rights! (as my brother would say, lol)

no but seriously, i is looking foward to new chapta :)

you updated this last year. Good God girl, what's wrong with you? come backkkkkkk, i promise to be a good loving reviewerrrrr! write more pleaseeeeee! tank yew xD
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
It's been a year! Will you please update! This is really good :)
NasrinClearwater chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
PLEASE complete this story.

It is so exciting already,

I am ADDICTED
NasrinClearwater chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
I love the storie. It's only been 5

chapters and it is already so thrilling.

I love your stories just as much as the

real stuff.
talltwilightlover24 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
hello! I loooooooooooved rose thorns and I am loving this...but please oh please continue! You are an amazing writter and I would love to see this finished. I am begging you! *falls on knees and begs am kisses feet* thankkkksss you! Hehehehehe 8D
ambar chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
plz plz continue the story i need to read some more!
VENEZUELA chapter 5 . 12/9/2009