Reviews for Tough
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I like
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was excellent story it was very cute.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
a very good story it was good. happy new year.
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is a great fic.
Lord N chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Nice i am once again impressed by your writing.
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Loved it! Great sequel! :)
Arcticstar chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was a good sequel. I enjoyed it.
dead feather chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
For a moment there I got the funny feeling Kai was Draco in disguise. lol.

This was a good ending to that one-shot. Especially at the end, Harry all grown up.
mattcun chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
nice
SeparatriX chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Perhaps people would be less confused if you made the dream/nightmare sequence in all italics so that it is clear that it is different from the story text. I do notice you put a line between, but it could still be confusing.:)
FMA fan chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
In this case, your Japanese is mildly incorrect. "Bakayaro" means "you idiot(s)"; if you wanted to say "idiot" it would simply be "baka".

However, in this case, I believe Malfoy deserves a worse name. "Kisama" means "bastard", if you wish to swear at him. Likewise, "kisamayaro" means "you bastard(s)".

Just trying to help out. -_
JDL45 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Nice.
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Uh...what happened to the baby Harry was carrying? You say they've been traveling for three years, so where is the three-year old?

And why are they taking a muggle airplane? Why not a portkey or something? Seems like it would be faster. And since that is the way Kai came over, it's apparent that international travel is not a problem.

During the council scene you have Harry say:

"Just before Christmas Snape and Malfoy kidnapped me and forced me to bond."

Then you have Hermione say:

"If Harry had stayed he would have been forced to bond with that ferret." - which isn't possible anyway since you say Harry got pregnant by Malfoy. If they didn't bond how did he get pregnant? Wishful thinking?

Then I don't understand the traveling thing. According to the scene at the Veela council - Snape and Malfoy kidnapped him, Harry was treated badly, he got pregnant, he inexplicably managed to get a letter to the council, the council freed him. And instead of just going home he contacted Ron and Hermione and the three traveled around for three years? Why? Why didn't they just go back home? Malfoy had been sentenced, he wasn't a problem anymore.

"He would have abused me in every way to make sure I would stay under his control." - What do you mean, 'would have'? Isn't that what he did?

Then that last part makes no sense whatsoever. If they know Malfoy is dead and why, then wouldn't they know that Harry had already been to see the council?

I think one of two things happened here. Either you had two opposing ideas for this story and when you couldn't chose between them - you combined them, rather messily. Or, you started writing this, got blocked, stopped, started again without rereading what you'd already written.

So my overall opinion: you have a very good idea here, could make a good long story, but you didn't put it together very well.
crazyladywithabag chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I myself am a big HPDM fan, honestly I dislike the idea of this, I thought it was well written and suprisingly enjoyed a anti-HPDM fic, but towards the end I thought it ended too suddenly. Just an opinion.
alc chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
what happened to the baby