Reviews for When I ruled the world
Baron von Nobody chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This was a beautiful One-shot accompanied by Coldplay. I was greatly in the mood for something like this. I will also say that you have succeeded in bringing me to tears. It is with great hope, though, that the ending to the series comes to something like this.

Though, how things are going currently with Naruto, I am starting to have my doubts about the show ending well. I mean, Sasuke has gone and allowed his pride and anger turn himself into a monster... Therefore, I forsee the ending of the story ending either with Sasuke having a change of Heart at the last moment or continuing to be an ass to the end.

I honestly hope for the better.

I have a question... I am currently writing a story that takes place many years in the future of Naruto, and I was wondering if at all possible, could I have permission to use just vignettes of you One-shot... I'm just planning on using the idea for Sasuke's punishment and the requirements of his reinstating, and also what Karin is doing in the village. The Story that I am writting, if your interested is a sequel to Soul Teller's story: The 12 Demons. If not, I am sorry for bothering you.
astrid chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I dont know how many times I have read this, catsi, but everytime I do I feel the same way. This fanfiction is amazing, and so nostalgic! I feel lik crying everytime I read it. Im lookig forward to the manga ending this same way!
KungFuTruffle chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
It's interesting, going back and reading over older fanfic for a series that's still going. Especially if you've kept up with the manga.

The part with Karin. And the trust. Oh God, I nearly died laughing.

Hindsight's a bitch. XD

What a difference a few years makes.

I think Sasuke got off pretty damn leniently, all things considered. Most people would have been executed for pulling the crap he did. At least he appreciates it.
Daisy Holden chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i like the new sasuke in this story.
tsukuYomi chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL!
KonaKonaFan chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I friggin love the pairings, I friggin love the songs, and I friggin love this story! A-FRIGGIN-MAZING :D
Ashley Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Good story. I liked the song, too. Coldplay rocks. I almost didnt read it cuz it said SasuKarin(I really dont like that pairing*gags*...and I really hate Karin) but I thought Id just check it out and I GUESS it was okay, this once...
Darkide chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Well wasn't that nice *gag* lol. Nah it was pretty good, and this is coming from a guy that doesn't really like Sasuke. He was one of those characters that acted cool and everyone loved, someone that just was always a little stronger than everyone else, I don't like those kind of guys lol. But in this it works. You made him more real, something I think the manga doesn't quite... crap shouldn't have said that, who knows how big your head's going to get now lol.

Anywho great story, love the song and yeah that's pretty much it lol.

Sanity you’re a madman! (The Tick)
NarutoRocks21113043 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
That was... AMAZING! GREAT JOB!
GirlCat817 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I think the first line encompasses the whole story idea perfectly. Never having heard the song (I looked it up after I finished your story) I can only feel comfortable commenting on the lyrics as I read them along with the story and they do guide it very well. This is very introspective, very much a psychological profile on a character that in fanfiction is either loved or hated it seems. Sasuke's measure of himself compared to his measure of Naruto of before and after his leaving is quite deep, and it does seem in places like he does hate himself for being a stupid little boy who threw so much away so long ago. And I think your portrayal is dead on accurate, it shows growth in Sasuke, where I really haven't read elsewhere. But it's fair and just in the measure of the man he's become (at least in the In Your Eyes storyline) of the little boy he was. The acceptance that it was his choices that brought him to where he is now, the surprise that Naruto and Sakura stood up for him and the grudging acceptance of his punishment show this growth to being a man (of course the somewhat snide thoughts of his own strength, regardless of however true it may be, still show that little boy is still there). And I must also say, you are the first person whose writings that I've read have EVER portrayed Karin in any form of a flattering light. Overall I like it, it's sad in ways but the end really give hope that the bitter cloud that has been around Sasuke since the beginning has begun to dissipate. Sorry if this is kinda all over the place, my thoughts are very scattered at the moment, but there is one last thing I need to say: I can hear this coming from Sasuke (not like I hear voices when nobody's around) but the english voice actor's voice reciting this, which makes it much more enjoyable for me because then I can see the character doing it/saying it (and I love the english voice for Sasuke, he's Ben from Ben 10:AF and Yu in Noein and throughout the series you can hear glimpses of them). So, yeah, great job.
Nicole Miklos chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I liked the story it was good,well writen and keep up the good work.
Gravenimage chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Good story I really like the lirycs