Reviews for Exceptional
SgtNumnum chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
cool story
shadowkat678 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Dang, I've been reading some of you're stories and I got to say, I really liked this one. This plus the one with the social worker.

I've always wondered about that when I watched this show, because it's true. We've seen lots of mutants with no powers at all and those whose powers are nothing more then breathing under water. While I can see how maybe you'd exclude a water breather from the swim team, they aren't much of a treat.

Honestly, this just shows all the more that prejudice is still very much alive, because if one day people like this do start popping up (which there are some already if you do tea search) this would be the exact reaction they'd have. Entire families would be split, communities fighting, major bullying and job discrimination. It already happens with special ed kids and people with psychological disorders like Bipolar disorder no matter if they've been put on medication for it and haven't had a problem in years or if they just had a episode last week. It's sick and maybe one day we can improve this thing, but we still have a long way to go...
rosalinda pink chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I really like it but i think you can add to it, like when the BoM comes back to school
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I've always thought all the discrimination was illogical in the first place. But this is true, although there probably wouldn't be much support, you're probably right legally.
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
WAHHOO!

*lets out war-whoop - southern style*
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
YAy! Awesome! I demand a sequel! (yes, I loved it that much!)
Red Witch chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Whoo Hoo! I love this! This is awesome! Great story! You took Kelly torture to a whole new level! I salute you!