Reviews for Thankless
SparklyLalala chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Reading material LOL...nice stepping outside the character :D
SparklyLalala chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I am really liking your Cas :D "and oh, lucky day, I'd gotten stuck with him." hihi
writeeofpassage chapter 15 . 1/28/2009
Love this story! I'm so happy it's back! I tried to read this chapter earlier but was busy, and i'm so happy that i found the time! Fantastic job!
JadeAlmasy chapter 15 . 1/20/2009
Glad You Back! :) Great chapter!

Jade
sadie e a chapter 15 . 1/19/2009
You're back! Thank you!
bhoney chapter 15 . 1/19/2009
"Standing here, watching the milling crowed with all it’s variety, wanting nothing more than to make ends meet, it was easy to think that the war was simply a dream." I bet the boys feel that way at times too. Castiel has more in common with them than he realizes.

I liked that the baby could see Castiel for what he truly was. Reminds me of the verse that God uses the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. Seems fitting that a baby would be able to see what a grown-up couldn't.

Love that all Castiel has to do is whisper a few words to his Father, and help shows up almost immediately.

And you did it! I was SO excited to read this part (for some reason, hadn't thought of it showing up here, but it was brilliant, absolutely the right place for it!): “Our enemy can implant suggestions, thoughts, make humans think they’re their own. That might be all this is.” Yes-I definitely choose to belive that Dean "enjoying" the torture is all this. Just something they implanted and made him think was his own. *could just hug you right now for how much better this makes me feel*

And I really loved that you brought in Alistair and tied in what Dean did in Hell with the test we know they have coming for him-it makes so much sense, in that context, to test him and see how he reacts. I can't wait to see what Cas was thinking during "In the Beginning"-my favorite ep of the season, and up next, I believe. :)

I LOVE THIS FIC! I am SO excited you're working on it again! *does a happy dance* More please! *bg*
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2009
Awsome i hope you can come up with more
Willow-98 chapter 15 . 1/19/2009
This is the only story I've read from Castiel's point of view and I really like it. Made me think more about what I've seen on the show lol. Great work, can't wait for more ).

~Willow
Secret Thought chapter 15 . 1/19/2009
I guess only completely innocent people like babies, can see angels. :] It makes sense.
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 1/19/2009
Cool. That would make sense. Innocence not yet tainted. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
exdemon1120 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Cool concept wow I'm coming in late tho gonna take a while to catch up. Like what I have read so far.
heartfallen chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
Cool story. I'm looking forward to more
Tavish chapter 14 . 11/7/2008
Dude add more chapys! Who doesn't love Castiel? M...me want some angel goodness.
bhoney chapter 14 . 11/7/2008
LOL, thanks for the "petting zoo" award. ;)

I definitely think you should continue this-as you know, since I've only mentioned it like, 10 times. LOL This part was EXCELLENT! You did a brilliant job of showing how Castiel was feeling and making his behaviour seem completely understandable, you wove it together seamlessly with the episode, AND you did an elegant job of avoiding "landmines" (you know what I mean! :) ). VERY well done! It was well-written, in character, and resonated emotionally with the reader.

I really loved this little description of Dean: "My master had certainly picked a fine-tuned weapon." :)

I'll be holding my breath, waiting for more of this. :)
4supernaturalgirl chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
...0.0...

I love your take on Castiel!