Reviews for Legend Of Naruto
This doesn't obey the laws of physics, increased speed would increase the attack power
Trace Reading chapter 3 . 6/25
1) stop with the random Japanese that you don't need to use. If it's not a place name, individual, or proper noun, it doesn't need to be included.
2) Kushina wasn't a jonin of Whirlpool because it was destroyed before she was even a genin.
3) Swordplay is not something the Whirlpool was known for. That's a fanon cliche.
4) So is the whole council garbage. There are better ways that it can be done.
5) no I am not taking the fact that this is an eight year old story as an excuse. There is never an excuse for playing the literary version of Follow the Leader.
guest chapter 1 . 6/6
Why is Hinatits such a whiny bitch? She should be glad Sakura doesn't want Nardo. We all know she could have him if she wanted to.
RimTheSilverWolf chapter 14 . 3/30
paperwork the one true evil
Redargetlam95 chapter 22 . 3/29
Killing the most powerful member of a clan "gifted" with the flames of a diety of the sun with flames created from four sources... well played.
Redargetlam95 chapter 22 . 3/28
To answer your rain question, Pein/Nagato's affinity for water (and the other elements) is so great that he can disperse his Chakra throughout the rain of Ame and sense presences that enter in it, or disperse it for a time. Very op, and another slight Bakamoto mistake, but they are the legendary eyes of one of the progenitors of Chakra, and creator of ninshuu/ninjutsu.
Redargetlam95 chapter 21 . 3/28
I also must say that the reviewers who are whining about this being too far from canon need to start looking at publish dates before they start. You did really well considering how much the story was changed (read: ruined) by Kishimoto (Bakamoto) and some of your chapter titles are amazing, like this one. 300 FTW!
Redargetlam95 chapter 21 . 3/28
Real quick review, been reading through your fics old to new after reading your Assassin's Creed one. Even your earliest fics were pretty well written besides the few typos we all get due to not being perfect. That being said, wanted to comment that sometimes a short overview worked into a story is better than an AN because it doesn't break the flow. Also, I'm pretty sure a ball and chain is a form of mace and chain or spiked flail not a morning star, which is more of a spiked club or mace. This one was more OC heavy than I'm used to but I am glad that I gave it a chance. Also wanted to comment that a harem done well actually can be good for a story depending, and Naruto is one of the best fanfiction harem areas, though to each their own.
Rogue Survivor chapter 2 . 2/28
Do you not have a beta reader for this one? I thought they fixed mistakes, like, "Her resolved stronger," which could better be written, "Her resolve strengthened."
Ace McKnight chapter 13 . 2/24
Having not finished reading this yet (and fully aware that it is a completed work), I am really hoping you give Link his wolf transformation back. The technicals of it could be pretty tough to work out (since he did seem to need Midna for it), but I think it would be an awesome added capability for him, especially since he can't use chakra. Anyway, just wanted to say that this has been great so far, and I will definitely keep reading. Thanks for all the hard work!
Huh. Go figure. Sasuke had an understandable thought process: "AkatsukiItachiFamily mattersI have a right to know". (He kinda did. Kinda.)
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 21 . 2/11
I love this story so far! It is very unique and I'm glad to have found it. I have struggled finding good Zelda crossovers so I as ecstatic when I found this one. I'm sorry to hear that you had those reviews and I want to thank you for defending us readers. I had a similar situation a while ago and I was just as annoyed. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read your other stories. (Right after I finish this one)
TheOnlyKing chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Fucking canon lover...
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
THE IRONY IN THE AUTHOR'S BIT AT THE BEGINNING IS TOO STRONK.
Telron chapter 26 . 11/28/2015
Great story and good end as well
1,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »