Reviews for Legend Of Naruto
Hyleks chapter 26 . 3/24
You make awesome endings.I loved the fight scene and Naruto's armor as wicked. Awesome job.
Hyleks chapter 25 . 3/24
I love how you made Eflower so strong at the end. That was awesome.
Hyleks chapter 24 . 3/24
Your fight scenes are awesome you really know what you're doing.
Hyleks chapter 23 . 3/24
This is an awesome story. I love your storis. Keep writing you're cooing a great job.
Slifer the Sky Dragon 97 chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
awesome story
MADDOG789 chapter 14 . 9/17/2016
Hey quick thing I would like to ask is how come Naruto didn't summon a fox to take him to the Village hidden in the sand faster
IamOminous chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Legend of zelda is named traditionally most fairy tails are named after the maiden not the hero, sleeping beauty not prince charming , little red riding hood not axe man, snow white not woodsmen, Cinderella not the prince heroes normally dont get the lime light and in homepage to that Nintendo named the series the legend of zelda as homepage to the fairy tails that inspired it
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
This doesn't obey the laws of physics, increased speed would increase the attack power
Trace Reading chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
1) stop with the random Japanese that you don't need to use. If it's not a place name, individual, or proper noun, it doesn't need to be included.
2) Kushina wasn't a jonin of Whirlpool because it was destroyed before she was even a genin.
3) Swordplay is not something the Whirlpool was known for. That's a fanon cliche.
4) So is the whole council garbage. There are better ways that it can be done.
5) no I am not taking the fact that this is an eight year old story as an excuse. There is never an excuse for playing the literary version of Follow the Leader.
guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Why is Hinatits such a whiny bitch? She should be glad Sakura doesn't want Nardo. We all know she could have him if she wanted to.
RimTheSilverWolf chapter 14 . 3/30/2016
paperwork the one true evil
Redargetlam95 chapter 22 . 3/29/2016
Killing the most powerful member of a clan "gifted" with the flames of a diety of the sun with flames created from four sources... well played.
Redargetlam95 chapter 22 . 3/28/2016
To answer your rain question, Pein/Nagato's affinity for water (and the other elements) is so great that he can disperse his Chakra throughout the rain of Ame and sense presences that enter in it, or disperse it for a time. Very op, and another slight Bakamoto mistake, but they are the legendary eyes of one of the progenitors of Chakra, and creator of ninshuu/ninjutsu.
Redargetlam95 chapter 21 . 3/28/2016
I also must say that the reviewers who are whining about this being too far from canon need to start looking at publish dates before they start. You did really well considering how much the story was changed (read: ruined) by Kishimoto (Bakamoto) and some of your chapter titles are amazing, like this one. 300 FTW!
Redargetlam95 chapter 21 . 3/28/2016
Real quick review, been reading through your fics old to new after reading your Assassin's Creed one. Even your earliest fics were pretty well written besides the few typos we all get due to not being perfect. That being said, wanted to comment that sometimes a short overview worked into a story is better than an AN because it doesn't break the flow. Also, I'm pretty sure a ball and chain is a form of mace and chain or spiked flail not a morning star, which is more of a spiked club or mace. This one was more OC heavy than I'm used to but I am glad that I gave it a chance. Also wanted to comment that a harem done well actually can be good for a story depending, and Naruto is one of the best fanfiction harem areas, though to each their own.
1,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »