Reviews for Snowbird's Last Stand
FraserMage chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Hmm... I did recognize the Bastogne in this?

So the Story is ending eh? Damn it... Not enough Battletech Fanfiction on the net these days.

Good chapter though.
MosinM38 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Great chapter!

Good to see something new :D (this sections been dead.)

Okay: Everythings great, a good update on what's happened, or skipped over.

I will say I get a kick out of Marion and Maysa's uniqe...interactions...

Can't say much...Just a great chapter and a good read :D
Texray1 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
I just finished catching up all of the Snowbird stories. I am locked in for the duration. I hope it's a long duration.
RougeBaron chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
This is the perfect chapter for Christmas. It is rather hard to have to fight around Christmas, but some soldiers don't have choices. It makes me wonder, though, do the Jade Falcons (Senefa and Vornzel) celebrate Christmas?
bIEN cANONIZADO chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
sTRICTLY SPEAKING, THIS CHAPTER IS STILL ACCURATE, BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE REVISED 2008 EDITION OF tro 3050, SUN ZHANG DOES HAVE A "TRAINING KADRE" ON KAGUSHIMA. SO GOOD WORK SECOND-GUESSING WIZKIDS! NICE CHAPTER BY THE WAY! DO YOU THINK YOU COULD STILL COME-UP SOME THING FOR THANKS-GIVING. ALTHOUGH WE DON'T CELEBRATE IT HERE, i AM CURIOUS IF THE AMERICANS OF THAT TIME STILL DO.
SulliMike23 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
A little early for Christmas, but at this point, they need the ease from battle. But I know things will be heating up soon in the Inner Sphehre with the Battle of Luthien and the Battle of Tukayyid coming up.
Kat Wylder chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I hope things are going well for you, man. It's good to see you're still keeping at this, though.

Good intro to the next part of the Saga.
texray1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Dude, you can write! I can't wait for this story to unfold. I don't know anything about the Snowbirds so this will be fun. But again, nice opening. Well constructed sentences and realistic conversations. Keep it up.
Flashpoint chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Good to have you back, and like novelltigger said, don't worry about the update schedule.

Personally I would have liked to read about how that battle ended at Max's end in more detail (rabid techs and fear-stricken elementals and all that), but I guess the summary in the current chapter will have to suffice.

Anyway, this is a promising opening for the new story arc. It's just a bit cruel to subject poor Sheila to a formal dinner with a less-than-friendly Kurita right after such a battle. :) But then, if it doesn't kill you...
MosinM38 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Hey Sentinal!

No problem ;) Real life is something everyone can understand!

Great chapter, interesting interaction with all the characters and stuff.

*Sigh*..The Kuritans...Alot of people like to pick on Capellans...Personally I have a special dislike for Kuritans...Don't know why...Might be part of my Rasalhague sympathies ;)

Mimi is a interesting sideplot...Personally a interesting character in my opinion..When she was knocked out the first chapter arc, I had hoped to hear something more on her...Sorta became a larger nag after hearing she was born in a mech's cockpit ;)
novelltigger chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Happy to see that you can still write a awesome chapter with all your doing. Don't worry about when your updates come out, the waiting only makes the story better.
FraserMage chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Nice to see you back...

Hmm If what I know from the Timeline is correct... the Kell Hounds and Wolf's Dragoons are on their way to Luthien right now to reinforce the DCMS Garrison and inevitably turn the tide with their hordes of Munckins... Erm Plot Armoured... Erm, Highly Skilled Mercenaries.
Bien Canonizado chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Glad to see you back my friend. I hope that you can cope with your new job. As always, this is very good. And again, thank you for lending me your original characters. God bless!
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
The losses were worth the effort.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6