Reviews for Divided Heart
sephign chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh, they really going to try it out? While I don't agree on having multiple partners, but if it really do work out between the three of them, then it's their (or you, the author's :P) decision to make. Still, this path will cause even more complicated issues ahead, that I think will lead to all of them being miserable. But you knew all of this of course; I'm merely ranting. Your writing is good, I very much feel the angst of this piece and its prequel. Aah, sorry for my rambling, I'm more just pessimistic toward this sort of relationship, I guess.

To hell with it, just practice open relationship; everyone's happy! (I'm kidding, I'm kidding ;P)
Lightning 01 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I think I have a headache...

I prefer to suffer than be so selfish, thats why I dont believe this is a fitting ending...
mllhild chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I really would like to know how they gonna divide the bed. I don't mean only sex, but also how they would deal with it so that the tree could sleep together in one bed since no one would give of sleeping with Nanoha. Now you could say that each one would be on one side but then again she would be stressed out since each of them would pull on here in one direction.

Now first they get all worked up because someone could get to bully Vivio because she had lesbian mothers and now they managed to get it even worse, she is going get bullied about her parents liking a threesome, one mother being bisexuall and the other a lesbian.

What is poor Vivio going to do when the parents visit their school? Then again she would befriend anyone bullying here.

The omake was funny but why did she cover here mouth?
inu chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
the story was just ok but the omake was gold
shanejayell chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
*thumbs up* Good story.
Nanya chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Interesting, but, wow... Emotional. Poor girl...

Very well done. Can't say anything more than that. *Claps.*
Reader458 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
*Sniffle* Also beautiful.

I'm so happy they managed to convince her to try. It's a very good solution and the reasoning behind it makes so much sense.

Good luck with the writing

DreamShadower chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
There was one main thought I agreed with for the anime I had. Which someone put on an episode in StrikerS. 'Screw undertones, that's lesbian' Which I really couldn't agree with more. 3

Ex: GIANT BED! And everyone knows they sleep together. Hayate didn't give them seperate rooms for a reason.

Anyway, Nanoha really is quite lucky to have such wonderful people to be in love with. Since some would just say 'It's me or nothing' But hey what are the best of friends, but friends with benefits. XD

Another good fic I gotta say. :3

... For some reason I actually write a lot in my reviews for you. It's strange in a way. 0.o
markesellus chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
A nice way to tie things up canonly. Though NanoFate people might hate you as well as Yuunoha fans. But hey I like it. It's the nice happy medium! Nice VMOT, poor Yuuno, he's really only ferret boy.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
What a surprise, I thought the story was over back then, but it was to be expected to have some kind of explanation of how Nanoha would react because of her own actions and then to the proposal Fate and Yuuno offered to her. Indeed a weird choice, but the best one for all of them.

The real winner here is Vivio, because she will get her whole family back.
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Very true to the characters and masterfully done. I hadn't expected Nanoha's initial resistance to the idea - I hope that when I have to write such scenes, I'll remember that people often don't recognize a good thing when the author hands it to them, because they have their own perceptions to work through. It's rather like God and people.

I've realized something about the inherent unfairness of this relationship that makes it a bit more beautiful. Fate is right when she says that life isn't fair. Even if you're in a loving and faithful, one-on-one relationship, your spouse may die early. Or be sent off to war, or seperated from you by some other tradegy, and never seen again. Or away with some crucial and demanding job that takes them away for long periods and leaves them unable to fully be with their spouse. This certainly isn't "fair" either.

In comparison to that, how unfair is it that neither Fate and Yuuno can't have Nanoha all to themselves? "Is where we were any better?" Fate wisely asks. Better for them to have half than none, they've discovered. Only this time, they would all make peace with that, and build what happiness is possible. Even if it's difficult, it can't be any more painful than what Fate's already been through.

The ideal outcome is rarely if ever a reality in this life - the trick to surviving is to make the best of what you have and be content with that.

Editting: "...but she'd never given *either* of them her whole heart."
lil34 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I think this is a nice sequel to the first story. Now I kind of wonder if things will work out since it is leaving me hanging a little bit.

I still feel bad for Fate and Yuuno. Nanoha needs to grow up a little bit. I personally think she would be able to choose one eventually but she needs to experience them both together. I see it as dating around..though this situation is a bit odd. lol
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Triangle Heart?

You mean I'm not the only one who loves that? *shot*

Anyway, I loved this. I paticularly cracked up near the end when Nanoha realized she was actually considering Yuuno and Fate's suggestion; it's a nice tie-in to the original, when Fate realizes she's actually considering Yuuno's idea. And it seems that Yuuno and Fate are getting along better than before, given their teasing and jokes.

And the omake... how do you come up with this stuff? I started laughing as soon as I read it. Vivio is such a sweet little kid. "Yuuno-papa won't talk to me!"

To be honest, I'd like to see one more in this series; just to see how the four of them settle in. But hey, it's your choice.

But if you call it Triangle Heart, I will squeal like a fangirl.
2100 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
So I gave my thoughts on the first story, "Midnight of the Heart" and so now reading this story I'm not sure what I have to add. This is because "Divided Heart" is basically the missing perspective of the first story, Nanoha's. It's nice to know she feels bad but I'm still not feel much sympathy for her nor is my dislike of her that developed from the first story diminishing.

I certainly don't agree with Yuuno when he says "I think it would be just as hard on you." She's not going to be constantly thinking about balancing. They'll reach a routine and Nanoha will be complacent. I seriously doubt she'll be on the look about for any "imbalances" and Yuuno and Fate are the types that will keep her in the dark when there really are any, just so she doesn't worry. Her track record isn't spectacular.

At least she's thinking of Vivio. Really, that's the only good thing I have to say about Nanoha in this series. x Though it pains me to say this, I'd have liked her more if she just outright chose Yuuno and Fate really DID introduce her new girlfriend. Again, DezoP, it's a good story. I really feel for the characters. I just feel like stabbing one too. Sorry. :P