Reviews for The Kit
Zayide chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
This dream, vision, reality mix is not only intriguing but a bit jarring. I had to really concentrate and even read part twice to get the idea of what was going on. But iat tbe end I was saddened to find that u had stopped writing it...

I wondered. Since its been so long since u posted. Would u mind picking up were u stopped or maybe considered giving up this unfinishhed piece for addoption?

Its unfurtunate to see something different and ingenious get tossed aside with out an ending.
Sweetie-n-pie chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
I know this is a late review but please write more i reaaly am loving it right above now .UGH

WRITE
charverv chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
Pretty please continue. I am totally loving this story. Oh and as for the chapter title, "Mad World" have you heard that song? It is great. They have one version on youtube that has pictures of Jasper as the theme with the song in the background.
ladybug82896 chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
That was awesome! I really hope you can update again soon! I love your story!:D
ladybug82896 chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
WOAH!
ladybug82896 chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
they share the same pain.
ladybug82896 chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
WOW! They kissed! THis is AWESOME!:D

(see my profile to find out what the smiley face means)
ladybug82896 chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
AW!:D I love it!
ladybug82896 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
That was a great first chapter!:D
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
awesome chapter. please update soon
butterflyXD chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
I am loving this so far! Update soon!
Possum101 chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
finally a good jacob/bella story! this is amazing please update soon
BlueAngel01 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
c'est magnificant..mua!
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
okay all the dreaming and not dreaming and stuff is really confusing, like when it switches from real life to a dream and stuff like that. Maybe you could differenciate between dreams and real life here by putting the dream parts in italics. just a suggestion. its a good story nonetheless. i like it. please update soon
Marshies chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
Wow great chapter. The ending was really creep with a weird voice and all. :) ;)