Reviews for Mystic Angel
Trakrat chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
ok, but make sure you PM me if you start a new story over as this! good luck!
The Phantom of the Guitar chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Please update, I'm enjoying the laughs. :D
Trakrat chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
wow, it's creepy having Christine being so evil! DUN...DUN...DUN
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
I LOVE YOUR STORY! i think that Christine seems like...well...the merciless Opera Ghost right now. you should put in a few more...weak moments, you know? anyways, AMAZING job at switching the genders, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Trakrat chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
wow... i pictured Raoul with long, girly hair for that whole scene for some reason... lol, but kinda creepy!
STRiPESandShades chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Wow... I never knew Christine could swordfight.. well, she *is* The Phantom of the Opera after all

Like always, love it and all the little changes there were.. it really makes it interesting
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Honestly, this is too crazy. It's too similar to the movie and it's not faring well when the Phantom is a woman.

The previous chapter was good, but this one is weird. EXplain why a Vicomtess is capable of handling sword.
VampPhan chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
*squeels and howls with laughter* I apologize, your writing is good but the idea? oh wow...hehehe I'll read just for laughs-not at you personally just at such things like catfights...heehee
galliechan chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
I liked this chapter. After the second chapter, I was kind of dissappointed that the events will be exactly the same; this chapter proved otherwise :)) Also thinking of Christine as the dark lady and Erik as innocent man is pretty different.

The only think that I noticed is, you described Erik's voice as both tenor and bariton, which is the real one?

Keep up the good work!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
I'm glad Erik didn't faint. Christine carrying Erik to bed isn't funny at all. I think for The Mirror scene "Insolent girl" would be better than "Insolent woman" though.
newphan chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
This is definitely a different story from any I have read so far..and I have read quite a few...even more than once the good ones...

I look forward to more on this story.. and If I may make one suggestion...your time lapse at one point says 20 years with Erik being 8 when he arrived...another says 10 years has passed...another spot explains that Erik is now 20 years old which would make the time lapse 12 years..

keep up the great work and look forward to more from you..

thanks
STRiPESandShades chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Amazin'. Simply amazin'

My mind just might explode into candy from the thought of Christine singing Music of the Night
galliechan chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This is an interesting story. I hope you'll continue it...by the way, it this a erik-christine story?
STRiPESandShades chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
LOVE IT

Really, it's amazing. Hearing about the "Vicomtess" made me laugh! I can't wait to hear more from Erik as an average 20-something and minus the mask