Reviews for The Villain and the Hero
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
wonderful. Revenge 0
tsuki107 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Simply heartbreaking!

Your stories are always so tragic yet beautifully written!
Cleindori chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was... wow!

Really great.

I love stories which are so, well, somehow ironic and utterly hopeless and yours fits into that catagory just perfectly. Thanks for that

DoriDori
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 10/13/2009

WONDERFUL! FANTASTIC! INCREDIBLE! Fabulous plot, great language and picture- perfect characterizations! Short and sweet. I loved it!
Delete.Account.040110 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
this is incredible- i effing love your irony here and that black humor.. thank you.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Bravo.
Ice7 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I really liked your story. It was a neat twist on Draco being a veela.
l6vil6rr chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This was a most intresting take on the veela!Draco-mate!Harry idea, I haven't seen anything similar to this before, and you've written it out very well also.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
wow. i think that this is the first veela story i have read where the couple doesn't live happily ever after. congrats.
Waiting4more chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I love your stories! They're always wonderful. Even Pantaogogue, and I don't usually like SSHP, but the way you always managed to keep them in character and the build to their relationship believable, hooked me. HPTR and HPDM are my favorite pairings. I just wish you would write another HPDM pairing with a longer and perhaps happier ending. The ending line of this story has been stuck in my head "He would have made a fucking great Slytherin: he made me destroy myself… and love him all through it."

If you decide to do another cliche, i hope you write about Harry being sorted (or resorted) into Slytherin. I was always dissatisfied that Rowling never displayed Harry's traits of that House. Or maybe a deaging fic. Please write another!
redfox13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
wow, this was an excellent little fic! it was sad and most definitely a twist on the common veela tale, but it was very enjoyable! i myself enjoy the angsty side of fics, so this was not only a great telling of draco's mistake, but it was a brilliant idea! i like the irony of draco's actions and wonder if karma came back to bite him in the arse because of that very decision. anyway, it was awesome, i loved it, great job!
Magami31 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That is so sad but so beautiful too. Such a tragic story.

Thank you for sharing this story with us.

"Fanfiction is the food for the soul...at least for MY soul."

magami_31
Ardent Affair chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
bastard deserves it.
Banner chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
* shudder *

Perfect reading for Halloween. That was just ... creepy.
ALISNAPE chapter 1 . 10/16/2008