Reviews for The Villain and the Hero
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Man it's like a freaking seesaw. Now I need to find a happy one again. Still amazing though. Just so depressingly sad. Great work.
Carling chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I really can't complain about Draco's fate when the vindictive hatefull little shit used the memory of Harry's tortured screams to fuel the Patronus spell. At least he accepts his fate with dignity. Poor Harry.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
wonderful. Revenge 0
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Simply heartbreaking!

Your stories are always so tragic yet beautifully written!
Cleindori chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was... wow!

Really great.

I love stories which are so, well, somehow ironic and utterly hopeless and yours fits into that catagory just perfectly. Thanks for that

DoriDori
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 10/13/2009

WONDERFUL! FANTASTIC! INCREDIBLE! Fabulous plot, great language and picture- perfect characterizations! Short and sweet. I loved it!
Delete.Account.040110 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
this is incredible- i effing love your irony here and that black humor.. thank you.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Bravo.
Ice7 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I really liked your story. It was a neat twist on Draco being a veela.
l6vil6rr chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This was a most intresting take on the veela!Draco-mate!Harry idea, I haven't seen anything similar to this before, and you've written it out very well also.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
wow. i think that this is the first veela story i have read where the couple doesn't live happily ever after. congrats.
Waiting4more chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I love your stories! They're always wonderful. Even Pantaogogue, and I don't usually like SSHP, but the way you always managed to keep them in character and the build to their relationship believable, hooked me. HPTR and HPDM are my favorite pairings. I just wish you would write another HPDM pairing with a longer and perhaps happier ending. The ending line of this story has been stuck in my head "He would have made a fucking great Slytherin: he made me destroy myself… and love him all through it."

If you decide to do another cliche, i hope you write about Harry being sorted (or resorted) into Slytherin. I was always dissatisfied that Rowling never displayed Harry's traits of that House. Or maybe a deaging fic. Please write another!