Reviews for I Wish Someone Wanted Me
Sr chapter 1 . 5h
Love it ~
akirakurosawa chapter 1 . 11/23
I think you're making me fall in love with WolfStar.
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Wow. That was siriusly amazing! We've all been there. Everyone deserves a friend/lover as wonderful as sirius in this story.
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Awwwnnn so tender and cute. I love to read sweet things like this
Flinch chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Very cheesy. I enjoyed it none the less. There is, after all, a dose of humour towards the end.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Loooool!haha,what cuteness,never found those apple sentiments so lovely before!Great work with them!
yodawolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhh. This is like the cutest thing I've ever read. So sweet. :D I also love all the corny apples jokes. ;)
Red-Cupcake chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Love all the apple metaphors! Mostly thought I giggled at the apple juice one!
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
nah, you're fine writing fluff. even though smut is yummy. oh and i kinda wanted to punch them when they kept making apple jokes. but that's to be expected.
marieche chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
so sweet! :D
xNikoStarrx chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
It was amazing, I loved the apple humor and the fluff was good too!
jellybellybean101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
No- it was good! I caught all the apples you put in here. I really liked it. It captured perfectly the insecurity Remus feels, and... ergh! You are such a wonderful writer. I really love the way you write. Perfect!

I notice, though, that you like using the word cranium... :)

Great work, anyway! Loved it!
AnneOfTheIsland chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Lol, you certainly win the prize for apple mentions!

(I realise these short reviews aren't all that helpful, but... at least I'm saying something?)
mokubahv chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
No, your fluffiness was nice. I thought this story was very cute and it made me smile. _ Smiling is good...even if it's not your taste. Good work.

eamonn chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Wow! How incredible and totally crazy... But very cute!

I like all of your puns.