Reviews for I Wish Someone Wanted Me
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Wow. That was siriusly amazing! We've all been there. Everyone deserves a friend/lover as wonderful as sirius in this story.
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Awwwnnn so tender and cute. I love to read sweet things like this
Flinch chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Very cheesy. I enjoyed it none the less. There is, after all, a dose of humour towards the end.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Loooool!haha,what cuteness,never found those apple sentiments so lovely before!Great work with them!
yodawolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhh. This is like the cutest thing I've ever read. So sweet. :D I also love all the corny apples jokes. ;)
Red-Cupcake chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Love all the apple metaphors! Mostly thought I giggled at the apple juice one!
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
nah, you're fine writing fluff. even though smut is yummy. oh and i kinda wanted to punch them when they kept making apple jokes. but that's to be expected.
marieche chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
so sweet! :D
xNikoStarrx chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
It was amazing, I loved the apple humor and the fluff was good too!
jellybellybean101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
No- it was good! I caught all the apples you put in here. I really liked it. It captured perfectly the insecurity Remus feels, and... ergh! You are such a wonderful writer. I really love the way you write. Perfect!

I notice, though, that you like using the word cranium... :)

Great work, anyway! Loved it!
AnneOfTheIsland chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Lol, you certainly win the prize for apple mentions!

(I realise these short reviews aren't all that helpful, but... at least I'm saying something?)
mokubahv chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
No, your fluffiness was nice. I thought this story was very cute and it made me smile. _ Smiling is good...even if it's not your taste. Good work.

XD
eamonn chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Wow! How incredible and totally crazy... But very cute!

I like all of your puns.
youarehere chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Awhh, this was incredibly sweet.

good job.

:]
little green voice chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Aww, so many apples there... xD Fluffy fics are the best! This world needs more love and fluffyness and cute things and less angsting emos and the like. You've done a good deed today (or erm, whenever you wrote and posted this)!