Reviews for Hide Yourself Away
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 22 . 3/2
Screw Dumblefuck, the MOB! Well, the story's already written and set in stone, but if I'd have voted for Harry to stay in the States and learned the 'wandless magic' that's taught there, at least for awhile.
You also can't trust the MOB: I KNOW he made sure that SB didn't get a trial; he KNEW about the horcruxes for 11 years and did NOTHING (canon or just Lockhart/Rowling throwing out another 'snipe hunt' to sell another POS book!); now he's STILL not telling Harry and/or Sev about these things and probably has no intention of doing so for YEARS! So, no; I'd have voted for Harry to stay where he is until Fumbledick came up with some substantive intel!
Good story, btw; loved the Severitus! You write well and tell a good tale! Good luck!
MelJ
Slytheringirle chapter 23 . 2/24
Nice one!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 23 . 2/19
Loved it :D
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 21 . 2/19
Well that was a rollercoaster of emotions. That was such a thoughtful gift from Harry to him though, why he's proud :) I'm glad that Harry is ok
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 19 . 2/19
I've been blessed with the family genes of no hangovers xD my uncle doesn't get them. The most I get is feeling knackered the next day and a mouth like arse, no headaches
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 17 . 2/19
Remus is my favourite :) I rarely read fics where he's the bad guy but I have and it always affects me the most. I don't know why I like him above everyone else specifically, it might be his kind nature in contrast to Moony peeping out once a month. Well dominant for that night and hiding under the surface the rest of the time
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 13 . 2/19
I love Mia! I'm not really after having kids myself but if I ever did in the future, I'd be proud if they were anything like her :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 12 . 2/19
Aw he's a great Dad :) Love this story by the way
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 9 . 2/19
I haven't seen that film before but it means more to me than it ever would have before and will even more when I have enough courage to watch it. My friend's wedding song was Everything I do and her funeral January of his year was the very same song :( I'd known her 9 years and it was cut short. She was only 48! I know when I do watch it, it will be enjoyable though :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 2/19
It's always Malfoy isn't it? xD I suppose he'd be especially vindictive since the release of his house elf not too long ago ;)
HarryPotterServerussnapeLover1 chapter 23 . 1/23
Sequel
hphugefan-1 chapter 23 . 12/27/2016
yes a sequel would be nice
slytherinsal chapter 23 . 12/24/2016
sequel required. Pretty Please.
slytherinsal chapter 16 . 12/24/2016
Sorry, why was he in a funk on the weekend of the big match? what was he afraid of? you aren't writing him as afraid, more sulky
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 23 . 12/12/2016