Reviews for Hide Yourself Away
dhamann7878 chapter 23 . 7/27
Definitely would read a sequel. so many possibilities
dhamann7878 chapter 13 . 7/27
beagles are the best, I have two and I'm really enjoying this story
nightpurr1 chapter 23 . 6/9
I really like the story a lot. I only wish Harry would of stayed. In American for at less a year AND half more learning from his father without the stress and pressure of the magial would they have left.
But I believe there is a part two to this so I believe I shall read it.
Thanks for the entertainment.
nightpurr1 chapter 6 . 6/8
Wonderful Chapter!
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 6/8
Really like your story so far.
Megan chapter 1 . 5/8
Wow! Looking pretty bad for Harry, and judging by the summary, it's about to get worse! This is great well done!
V chapter 23 . 2/15
This was amazing! I couldn't stop reading it! If all of your fics are this good, I can't wait to read them!
Dude1231 chapter 23 . 2/9
Amazing book and a sequel is so much needed. It is so well-written and interesting, and you did amazingly well.
Sequel please!
scarletkiss18 chapter 23 . 12/20/2015
Nice story. I was really happy to read a snape as a father story where snape actually left when he found out dumbledore had lied. I'm kind of sad they went back in the end. I think if i were a parent I would keep my kid where they were safe.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
I am reading this for what I think is my third time, might be my fourth...anyway I have a couple of questions.

1. What happened to Hedwig? Did I miss that?

2 Isn't OWLS in 7th year?
Flying Chrissy chapter 23 . 10/10/2015
cool story! Look forward to reading the sequel if there is one.
brynn.brigham chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
You tell that ass off Sev! Great chapter!
littlesnakepup chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Albus's name is Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. Not albus Brian wulfric percival dumbledore.
bookworm661 chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
Thanks for the Sherriff of Nottingham cameo; but Alan Rickman didn't always play a bad guy. He was quite endearing as the Colonel in Sense and Sensibility and nearly as charming in the movie about Mesmer. There are others but those two are my favorites.