Reviews for Waxing Crescent
MechePoo chapter 37 . 8/12/2009
OMG..such a great story i loved every single part of it! You are now one of my favorite writers ]
human28 chapter 37 . 8/5/2009
Nicely done. Bravo!
Niamh13 chapter 37 . 8/4/2009
Very nice. I loved this story;)

:: Rorania :: aka Niamh13
Criss19 chapter 37 . 7/31/2009
wow this is one of the best fanfics i have ever read! it's so funny and i got so hocked up by it! i finished it in 3 days LOL yeah u got me literally obsessed LOL

love it love it love it!
93-ena chapter 37 . 7/31/2009
i read this story in a day.

best post-breaking dawn i've read.

the end with edward finding out shes pregnant was funny and emmett was hilarious throughout the story.

well done.
sorrowfloats44 chapter 37 . 7/30/2009
Aww, a baby! Perfect ending, but I'd expect nothing less from you! Enjoyed this so much - thanks for your beautiful writing.
Wolflover29 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Love this story! I am a fan of Nessie and Jacob and thought this had action, romance, humor, the works. I hope you write another Nessie and Jacob story. The way you wrote this was right on. Will be looking out for any future stories you may put out just in case. )
sorrowfloats44 chapter 28 . 7/30/2009
WOW! I have never been on the Jake train, but I'm seeing the appeal - he's warm, and dogs do have nice long tongues... I love this story!
sorrowfloats44 chapter 25 . 7/26/2009
Loving this story so much, and I never thought I would, cause you know, Jake, and Nessie... but you made me love them! And they way Nessie handled her promise to Alyssa - that was beautiful! I so didn't want it to turn into Ghost Whisperer - "she says she loved you, she says to move on" - but they way it went was just pefection!
ShadowGlance chapter 37 . 7/21/2009
Aw what a great story, u should do an epilogue ! D say yes say yes !

xD
angel unseen chapter 37 . 7/16/2009
HA,I loved the ending...aw baby, no wounder she was admiring the babies! Loved it, and I'm glad that I found this story, although it was already complete, and I didn't support you at the time, I'm pretty sure that I would have if I had found it earlier. So...um, I loved it, and yep thats it!
Ledophole chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
I am SO glad I found this fic! I was startng to get worried that only 15yr olds were writng Nessie/Jake fics. You had a plot - one that was amazingly well written & thought out. Alyssa dying tragic - but if fit in so well. The villan was believable and I love how you didn't emasculate Jake into some dumb scardey-cat wolf terrified to DEATH of Edward like so many do. It was a great read!
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
I think this is my favorite chapter in the whole story! Jake's a hilarious tipsy werewolf!
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »