Reviews for Waxing Crescent
sorrowfloats44 chapter 25 . 7/26/2009
Loving this story so much, and I never thought I would, cause you know, Jake, and Nessie... but you made me love them! And they way Nessie handled her promise to Alyssa - that was beautiful! I so didn't want it to turn into Ghost Whisperer - "she says she loved you, she says to move on" - but they way it went was just pefection!
ShadowGlance chapter 37 . 7/21/2009
Aw what a great story, u should do an epilogue ! D say yes say yes !

xD
angel unseen chapter 37 . 7/16/2009
HA,I loved the ending...aw baby, no wounder she was admiring the babies! Loved it, and I'm glad that I found this story, although it was already complete, and I didn't support you at the time, I'm pretty sure that I would have if I had found it earlier. So...um, I loved it, and yep thats it!
Ledophole chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
I am SO glad I found this fic! I was startng to get worried that only 15yr olds were writng Nessie/Jake fics. You had a plot - one that was amazingly well written & thought out. Alyssa dying tragic - but if fit in so well. The villan was believable and I love how you didn't emasculate Jake into some dumb scardey-cat wolf terrified to DEATH of Edward like so many do. It was a great read!
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 37 . 7/12/2009
I think this is my favorite chapter in the whole story! Jake's a hilarious tipsy werewolf!
kattx3 chapter 37 . 7/8/2009
so i read this is two days and lost loads of sleep.

and it was all worth it. i think this is one of the best fics ever. i hope you write a chappie about the baby :)
kimberlycullen10 chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
i love that her name was "vanessa masen." the "masen" makes me grin like an idiot. i love edward's full name. :)

“No one is going to believe I’m your father anyway, so I’m truly sorry if I don’t feel devastated for ruining your coolness quotient.” -this is such an edward thing to say! simply perfection.

“Abercrombie and fuh-uck me now.” -hahaha that is SO "teenage girl." poor edward... and seriously, poor nessie. i dont know how the hell she's gonna deal with the gaping. i mean, it's not her fault her father (*coughs* much younger uncle, sorry) is the most gorgeous man on the planet. good thing she can't read minds.

“Sure. Sure.” -i just about jumped up and did a happy dance, haha. i write canon jake, so this made me all happy. :D

its so cute that edward's all sad about his bb girl going to school for the first time! like he's watching her get on the bus to go to kindergarten or something... even though, if he wanted to, he could stop said bus with his pinkie from driving away and drag her ass off it. just sayin.

"No human man-thing could really control me. I could split him up and fold him into a pretzel, not to mention the whole draining him until his last drop part." -she is so badass. the end.

ugh. i HATE high school girls. the bottle-blonde is so many girls i encountered there. i wanna reach through my computer and smack the shit outta her.

and goddamn, school would have been so much easier if i was a vamp/human hybrid genius. why couldnt i have been that lucky? *sighs*
kimberlycullen10 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
im so happy i found your story! i am already entirely drawn in by the first chapter. ive been looking for a good nessie fic, and i know ive found one. :)

"Her body seemed to have condensed all of the usual pubescent angst into a three month long series of eruptions. Nor did it help that she was more brilliant than any teenage brat should have the right to be. I really could have used Jasper right now. . ." -dear god, i cant even imagine what they have gone through with her! haha. the normal teenage years concentrated into three months would probably be a worse experience than alice's credit card somehow maxing out. yikes.

"Let alone being a half-vampire and having your dad hear your every thought, your uncle leave you half-comatose every time you express yourself, your best friend leave you. . .” -i felt so bad for her here. poor ness; what a ridiculously complicated existence. it's like you said in your a/n, she is such a fascinating character with all the craziness that surrounds her life. (her half-life? her not-really-but-kinda life? okay, im just gonna stick with "life.")

"I realized quickly that I should not have said that. Edward released a disgusted growl. Emmett burst into laughter, and Jasper just started shaking his head. Alice stared at me, horrified. I could imagine the word uniform was not in her shopping vocabulary." -i absolutely loved reading everyone's individual reactions to this, haha. alice's was my favorite! i can just picture her staring at bella in disgust.

i really cant wait to see how this plays out. thank goodness i have another chapter waiting for me. onward!
readingmama chapter 37 . 6/30/2009
I would love to know how Jacob adn NEssie's baby would end up. Great job, I thought you stuck to teh feel of the story (well adn gave us a few lemons). Great job.
readingmama chapter 36 . 6/30/2009
I hope that she does go back to her family. I think she is acting very young to be leaving home.
readingmama chapter 31 . 6/30/2009
What is with the Twilight woman wanting to give it up so badly. And all the men are gentlemanly.
readingmama chapter 28 . 6/30/2009
Poor Jake he gets Nessie off again and nothing for him!
readingmama chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
Jake got brave real fast. Naughty lunch time car fun. I love it.
readingmama chapter 12 . 6/29/2009
AW, I want a Bella/Edward lemon.
readingmama chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
Ah, Jacob would still want to fight Edward a little I think.
874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »