Reviews for Waxing Crescent
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
Thank you for not making us wait until chapter 30 before Jacob/Nessie cement their relationship.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
I am really enjoying this piece. I love it when Nessie is presented as a sassy, willful teenager, and the story angle is original and refreshing.
MarilynBaby chapter 37 . 12/31/2012
Awww I want a future-take to know how their baby turns out! lol.
But I did love this story.
Reader chapter 33 . 12/8/2012
The decision to follow to the sewer without informing anyone was stupid. And neither Nessie nor Estela is stupid. So this plot could have been so much cleverer.

Otherwise I have really enjoyed this story.
NessieForeva chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Lol Good One "snow white" shows up!
oximoxy chapter 37 . 9/14/2012
This was a great fic, seriously engaging -you had me hooked after the first few paragraphs. Loved the humour and the style of writing. Thank-you!
becca chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
"Oh, bugger off, the lot of you." -Nessie

Are you British?
SagaDevotee chapter 33 . 4/26/2012
ok. this chapter made me angry with Nessie. she's being thoughtless and careless and that pisses me off. I know she's supposed to be a selfish teenager but she put herself & Estella in danger.
SagaDevotee chapter 25 . 4/26/2012
wow. 2 chapters of snot sobbing. Nessie's act of kindness for Luke had me choking with sympathy. perfect.
SagaDevotee chapter 24 . 4/26/2012
Ok, I could have REALLY lived without what happened to A. But it was lovely/heartbreaking what Nessie did for her as she passed.
PPCLI chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I really liked your story, till I got to the part about Emmet being a Habs fan. Really? The Habs! Come on now, should have picked a better team. Senators or Leafs. Go Sens Go!
PPCLI chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Madelyn chapter 37 . 12/14/2011
New to fan fiction. Been looking around for a few weeks. Coming across your work has encouraged me. I love your writing. Thank you for sharing your gift!
mirandakane89 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I am not sure how I feel about Nahuel coming for christmas.
mirandakane89 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I hope Nessie is okay with an all girls school.
881 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »