Reviews for Waxing Crescent
becca chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
"Oh, bugger off, the lot of you." -Nessie

Are you British?
SagaDevotee chapter 33 . 4/26/2012
ok. this chapter made me angry with Nessie. she's being thoughtless and careless and that pisses me off. I know she's supposed to be a selfish teenager but she put herself & Estella in danger.
SagaDevotee chapter 25 . 4/26/2012
wow. 2 chapters of snot sobbing. Nessie's act of kindness for Luke had me choking with sympathy. perfect.
SagaDevotee chapter 24 . 4/26/2012
Ok, I could have REALLY lived without what happened to A. But it was lovely/heartbreaking what Nessie did for her as she passed.
PPCLI chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I really liked your story, till I got to the part about Emmet being a Habs fan. Really? The Habs! Come on now, should have picked a better team. Senators or Leafs. Go Sens Go!
PPCLI chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Madelyn chapter 37 . 12/14/2011
New to fan fiction. Been looking around for a few weeks. Coming across your work has encouraged me. I love your writing. Thank you for sharing your gift!
mirandakane89 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I am not sure how I feel about Nahuel coming for christmas.
mirandakane89 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I hope Nessie is okay with an all girls school.
ahartley chapter 37 . 10/27/2011
OMG! i totally loved this and read it in one day!, What about the baby?
CynicalJinx chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
one of my favorites
butterfliesarecool chapter 37 . 8/4/2011
This was fantastic! Definitely going to check out some of your other stories! Thanks for the great read :)
coffegirl19 chapter 35 . 7/30/2011
wow kinda feel bad for oliver was a twisted love but at the end you can tell he really feel in love with her.
Your Oasis chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
Now I could see May Li scrutinizing my outfit as if to see how she could get me as close to butt naked as possible without getting me sent to the office. - LOL

whew. that was pretty hot.
Your Oasis chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
And as much as I hated the idea of losing my daughter to anyone, I had long ago accepted that Jake might be the only one in the world who could love and care for her the way she deserved. - aww

She'd been crazy about Jake since day one. Jacob was hers: first, her personal jungle gym, teething ring, - lol
875 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »