Reviews for Waxing Crescent
Your Oasis chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
YAY! Jakey is back.

Skipping meals was not in his werewolf cognitive universe. No matter how sad one might be—food was not something to ever be passed up. - heheh, they're so cute.

wooo. it's getting hot in hurr.
Your Oasis chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
They could really be a nest of old hens when they all got together. - LOL

"That's fine, Nessie. But if you ruin it, you owe me—at least three games on the pond. I do not care if it is Alice that tries to shred it off you. The shirt is sacred." - haha
Your Oasis chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
LOL! at the red riding hood incident. Classic.
Imprinted chapter 37 . 1/6/2011
Loved it, from beginning to end. Awesome work!
Imprinted chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
I love your story! I'm only about 1/2 way through and it's got me glued to my computer! I especially love how you've portrayed Nessie - sexy, sassy, and with a wicked sense of humour! Love it!
KristinHazzard chapter 37 . 12/2/2010
This is probably one of my favourite Nessie/Jacob stories to date. LOVED it! Good plot, character development etc., but funny as hell and HOT! Thanks for sharing :)
KristinHazzard chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
SO HOT! Love this story :)
Jasline Devereaux chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
I'm not seeing how he could get past Jake or Bella's senses in this chapter. I'm quite sure he somehow got some contacts to cover his eyes...

Things just aren't adding up at this point with this particular chapter, however. It will not deter me from reading more. I'd still like to see where this is going.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/28/2010
A wonderful story. I love that you kept everyone in character as much as possible and Ness' teenage attitude. I think Jacob may have jumped the gun a bit with Ness, she was probably a little too young for them to start their lifelong relations. She could have used some more adult-supervised teenage time to better prove her trustworthiness and decision making skills. But otherwise a great plot! All the danger and violence really put me on edge but the other emotions grabbed me just as well. A well written piece, it flowed like a movie. I think all your stories could be made into movies! Keep it up and I hope you'll post some more eventually.
missingcolton chapter 37 . 8/15/2010
I think this was the first Nessie and Jake story that I have read. I must say I really enjoyed it. You did a great job!
san potter chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
i dont usually read jacob/renesmee but i'm really enjoying this! good job
twificreader chapter 37 . 8/3/2010
So I guess I'm a Nessie story convert. I loved the characters and the story. I must now go stalk your FF page for more stories...
twificreader chapter 25 . 8/3/2010
You did it again - making me cry!

I was so reluctant to read Nessie fics before, but you have definitely changed my mind. What beautiful imagery.
twificreader chapter 24 . 8/3/2010
Not many stories make me shed actual tears, but Nessa giving Alyssa those images - heart fail...
twificreader chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
I've been clicking Next so fast, I forgot to tell you how much I'm loving this story. I'm pretty sure that wordslinger ( cloudcadance) told me I had to read this. I recently moved to Jacob fics, but was really hesitant to read a Nessie fic. Seems like you've changed all that!

I'm lovin it so far!