Reviews for Waxing Crescent
ahartley chapter 37 . 10/27/2011
OMG! i totally loved this and read it in one day!, What about the baby?
CynicalJinx chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
one of my favorites
butterfliesarecool chapter 37 . 8/4/2011
This was fantastic! Definitely going to check out some of your other stories! Thanks for the great read :)
coffegirl19 chapter 35 . 7/30/2011
wow kinda feel bad for oliver was a twisted love but at the end you can tell he really feel in love with her.
Your Oasis chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
Now I could see May Li scrutinizing my outfit as if to see how she could get me as close to butt naked as possible without getting me sent to the office. - LOL

whew. that was pretty hot.
Your Oasis chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
And as much as I hated the idea of losing my daughter to anyone, I had long ago accepted that Jake might be the only one in the world who could love and care for her the way she deserved. - aww

She'd been crazy about Jake since day one. Jacob was hers: first, her personal jungle gym, teething ring, - lol
Your Oasis chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
YAY! Jakey is back.

Skipping meals was not in his werewolf cognitive universe. No matter how sad one might be—food was not something to ever be passed up. - heheh, they're so cute.

wooo. it's getting hot in hurr.
Your Oasis chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
They could really be a nest of old hens when they all got together. - LOL

"That's fine, Nessie. But if you ruin it, you owe me—at least three games on the pond. I do not care if it is Alice that tries to shred it off you. The shirt is sacred." - haha
Your Oasis chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
LOL! at the red riding hood incident. Classic.
Imprinted chapter 37 . 1/6/2011
Loved it, from beginning to end. Awesome work!
Imprinted chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
I love your story! I'm only about 1/2 way through and it's got me glued to my computer! I especially love how you've portrayed Nessie - sexy, sassy, and with a wicked sense of humour! Love it!
KristinHazzard chapter 37 . 12/2/2010
This is probably one of my favourite Nessie/Jacob stories to date. LOVED it! Good plot, character development etc., but funny as hell and HOT! Thanks for sharing :)
KristinHazzard chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
SO HOT! Love this story :)
Jasline Devereaux chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
I'm not seeing how he could get past Jake or Bella's senses in this chapter. I'm quite sure he somehow got some contacts to cover his eyes...

Things just aren't adding up at this point with this particular chapter, however. It will not deter me from reading more. I'd still like to see where this is going.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/28/2010
A wonderful story. I love that you kept everyone in character as much as possible and Ness' teenage attitude. I think Jacob may have jumped the gun a bit with Ness, she was probably a little too young for them to start their lifelong relations. She could have used some more adult-supervised teenage time to better prove her trustworthiness and decision making skills. But otherwise a great plot! All the danger and violence really put me on edge but the other emotions grabbed me just as well. A well written piece, it flowed like a movie. I think all your stories could be made into movies! Keep it up and I hope you'll post some more eventually.
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »