Reviews for Waxing Crescent
KristinHazzard chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
SO HOT! Love this story :)
Jasline Devereaux chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
I'm not seeing how he could get past Jake or Bella's senses in this chapter. I'm quite sure he somehow got some contacts to cover his eyes...

Things just aren't adding up at this point with this particular chapter, however. It will not deter me from reading more. I'd still like to see where this is going.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/28/2010
A wonderful story. I love that you kept everyone in character as much as possible and Ness' teenage attitude. I think Jacob may have jumped the gun a bit with Ness, she was probably a little too young for them to start their lifelong relations. She could have used some more adult-supervised teenage time to better prove her trustworthiness and decision making skills. But otherwise a great plot! All the danger and violence really put me on edge but the other emotions grabbed me just as well. A well written piece, it flowed like a movie. I think all your stories could be made into movies! Keep it up and I hope you'll post some more eventually.
missingcolton chapter 37 . 8/15/2010
I think this was the first Nessie and Jake story that I have read. I must say I really enjoyed it. You did a great job!
san potter chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
i dont usually read jacob/renesmee but i'm really enjoying this! good job
twificreader chapter 37 . 8/3/2010
So I guess I'm a Nessie story convert. I loved the characters and the story. I must now go stalk your FF page for more stories...
twificreader chapter 25 . 8/3/2010
You did it again - making me cry!

I was so reluctant to read Nessie fics before, but you have definitely changed my mind. What beautiful imagery.
twificreader chapter 24 . 8/3/2010
Not many stories make me shed actual tears, but Nessa giving Alyssa those images - heart fail...
twificreader chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
I've been clicking Next so fast, I forgot to tell you how much I'm loving this story. I'm pretty sure that wordslinger ( cloudcadance) told me I had to read this. I recently moved to Jacob fics, but was really hesitant to read a Nessie fic. Seems like you've changed all that!

I'm lovin it so far!
amberlights chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
good start.. thumbs up
TwilightGuru09 chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
still daddy little girl. Who was that creep and how soon before Jake kills him? If not Jake then surely Edward will rip him apart.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/9/2010
i reli enj0yd diz book n wantd to n0 if it woud b a m0vie?
Kenzersmom chapter 37 . 6/21/2010
wow you are good. this story was so great! i love your nessie and jacob. Nessie is a wonderful character you made her even better then bella ever could be and i really mean it. I loved jacob in the story too. Glad you put the humor of Jacob in the story making him true to character loved his comment on the beach about betting nessie she was concieved on the beach... You kept edward true to character and i can see why nessie would want to get away from him. Bella was Bella.

you put SM to shame and i really mean it. I love N&W it was snarky and hot, but this story was even better to me.

thanks for the story! thanks for writing it! i have enjoyed it and wished i could write like that!
Kenzersmom chapter 33 . 6/21/2010
ok you did it again the stupid bella gene came out in nessie. i knew it! i really really hate the stupid bella gene, but you made her good combination of bella and edward like she should be. gotta go read
Kenzersmom chapter 31 . 6/21/2010
that was hot! thanks for making jacob a somewhat gentleman by not taking her in the closet! wow... but trouble is ahead i can tell you won't let thinks end simply yet!
884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »