Reviews for Waxing Crescent
san potter chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
i dont usually read jacob/renesmee but i'm really enjoying this! good job
twificreader chapter 37 . 8/3/2010
So I guess I'm a Nessie story convert. I loved the characters and the story. I must now go stalk your FF page for more stories...
twificreader chapter 25 . 8/3/2010
You did it again - making me cry!

I was so reluctant to read Nessie fics before, but you have definitely changed my mind. What beautiful imagery.
twificreader chapter 24 . 8/3/2010
Not many stories make me shed actual tears, but Nessa giving Alyssa those images - heart fail...
twificreader chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
I've been clicking Next so fast, I forgot to tell you how much I'm loving this story. I'm pretty sure that wordslinger ( cloudcadance) told me I had to read this. I recently moved to Jacob fics, but was really hesitant to read a Nessie fic. Seems like you've changed all that!

I'm lovin it so far!
amberlights chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
good start.. thumbs up
TwilightGuru09 chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
still daddy little girl. Who was that creep and how soon before Jake kills him? If not Jake then surely Edward will rip him apart.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/9/2010
i reli enj0yd diz book n wantd to n0 if it woud b a m0vie?
Kenzersmom chapter 37 . 6/21/2010
wow you are good. this story was so great! i love your nessie and jacob. Nessie is a wonderful character you made her even better then bella ever could be and i really mean it. I loved jacob in the story too. Glad you put the humor of Jacob in the story making him true to character loved his comment on the beach about betting nessie she was concieved on the beach... You kept edward true to character and i can see why nessie would want to get away from him. Bella was Bella.

you put SM to shame and i really mean it. I love N&W it was snarky and hot, but this story was even better to me.

thanks for the story! thanks for writing it! i have enjoyed it and wished i could write like that!
Kenzersmom chapter 33 . 6/21/2010
ok you did it again the stupid bella gene came out in nessie. i knew it! i really really hate the stupid bella gene, but you made her good combination of bella and edward like she should be. gotta go read
Kenzersmom chapter 31 . 6/21/2010
that was hot! thanks for making jacob a somewhat gentleman by not taking her in the closet! wow... but trouble is ahead i can tell you won't let thinks end simply yet!
Kenzersmom chapter 29 . 6/21/2010
wow i think i enjoy nessie/jacob hottness over bella/edward hottness and that's saying something. i really really like jacob now! again it's a great story. i still think the dumb bella gene is going to come out soon...
Kenzersmom chapter 25 . 6/21/2010
ok i needed tissues before but now i need the box. that was the best closure anyone could get when someone dies without warning. how beautiful. you wrote nessie to be so loving and giving it is wonderful how you developed her. she is an grand blending of bella and edward. you are a very good writer. WOW!
Kenzersmom chapter 24 . 6/21/2010
thanks for not taking that other chapter too far i don't think i could have taken it. WOW! you are such a great writer. i need tissues. you write so well i can feel the emotions! you are wondrful
Kenzersmom chapter 22 . 6/21/2010
i knew it the stupid bella gene came out! she is in a pickle now. i hope nothing too bad happens to her.
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »