Reviews for Love of a Spartan
Mythix999 chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Also, I'm pretty sure John with his enhanced eyesight and stuff would have absolutely no problem spotting a camo Elite - no matter how advanced the shielding. After all, Captain Keyes could, and so did Spartans, in the books. It would, also show up on his radar and the footsteps are probably audible. Also why the ploy to kill John using Renee if it is as simple as cutting his throat in sleep?

Oh well FANFIC so yeaaa keep it up!
Mythix999 chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Hey there! I really like your story and the way you write, the pace is great and keeps the reader engaged. Absolutely fabulous work! A couple of points though - do check out the Halo universe since some stuff is inconsistent with the actual books and games, Spartans can't reproduce, and they don't have a sex drive haha, in addition to the fact that the military uses "Bravo" and "Tango" as their alphabet, not the Greek letters of "Beta" and "Theta".

Nevertheless this is fanfic, so you're free to say that this is how it works in your universe. Keep up the great writing!
LaughLoveLive24 chapter 49 . 11/15/2014
This is,by far, my favorite halo book EVER! You are a great writer so keep it up. You had me crying at all the sad parts and laughing at the funny ones. That's something that most book writers NEVER can make me do. Once again, loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
Amazing story and one of the few I read. Very enjoyable but also there are problems like Master Chief and Renee's relationship. When i was a army cadet me and my girlfriend had no time to ourselves, and in a war for survival the rules would be even tighter. Queen of Asgard, who says the UNSC even use US Army rankings? Personally, I find British rank systems easier. Twinkie216, if you find Halo and it's backstory difficult I'm happy to help. Messages over so yeah. Shame you can't make part 3 AB
pjmb13 chapter 47 . 4/19/2014
Just want to say I really enjoyed your story.
chase chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
now i know im being just damn nit pickey but wow, amy and the elite? chatting? the obscenity is ammusing of nothing else. kind of would make better sence after the human-elite alliance. that way theres more hope of winning and its not a majoe bogging down.
chase chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
wow...that first line threw me for a loop. still a good love story, just i know that this would never happen between soldiers. its all professional and they cant afford to risk lives with distractions. still a very fun read
chase chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
so far i love the story, only i wish it wasn't john, some other un named spartan because i just cant see john doing this. he is a hard ass to the core and not a softie. pluss wheres cortana? a good series jst two or four things that really prevent me from loving t\it
XLil MEkoX chapter 47 . 12/3/2013
You! You you you you YOU!
You! Have slapped me upside the head with these damn FEELS! UGH! Great T.T
I love this, I love Halo, I love John and Renee! GAH i love you! XD
Twinkie216 chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
Yosh! I'm glad that Renee broke Troy's nose. Hehehehe. Finally got some physical punishment. He's such a prick.

0-0 Amy...she's so brave. And that 'Kolsamee fellow is quite strange, and he talks too much. D I like him though. He tried to kill Renee, but he didn't, and now he's trying to again, but he's an amusing and mysterious character that I enjoy reading. Amy though...he didn't kill Amy. Wow. Amy's living through all of these things all because of Renee. . I don't know if I'd rather be (If I could choose) Renee or Amy at this point...
Twinkie216 chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
XDDD This is just - gyah! They are seriously the cutest couple ever! I wish Troy would just die already. XP He's such a buttface.

I am very in love with this fanfiction! I have yet to really watch Halo and play most of the games and such, but this is just...so amazing. Also, the descriptions are nice, and clear. I have my sister to help me figure things out (like the machines and some spartans and such), and looking it up on Google, but the story really doesn't even require me to do that. (I just get excited and want to know more about said things.) That is a reason for this being one of the best fanfictions I have EVER read. I thank you so writing it, and shall spoil myself some more by reading more!
Twinkie216 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Wow, this is an amzing beginning. I love how it starts off the story. I also liked it on archieveofourown. I think this version is eaier to read. Thank you posting this on here, as well! You're amazing!
Demon of Man chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Beautifully written. I should know. I'm an author and you had me hooked from the start. Just barely started reading prequel and the one about Arbiter and Rtas. I am intrigued and interested. See if you like my stories. Please. Great by the way.

-Vaax27gaming
TaichouMaki chapter 49 . 9/26/2013
...I'm speechless. You had me hooked... I waited all day to come home and stayed up until two in the morning reading. This fic...is amazing. Thank you. You wrote it so brilliantly.
milky0candy chapter 24 . 9/16/2013