Reviews for What Is Love?
TheDemonLady chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Why didnt you ever come back?!

I SERIOUSLY want to read more (
drama123 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
This is a BIG OOC story but I like it please update!
catschmi chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
I really think that Alyssa and Taylor that abusive asshole fit better together, they deserve each other! And Harry is so cuuutteeee in his dresses! Love the story and hope you update soon!
Xxloves-lossxX chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Oh wow this is good! I would love if you could right some more.
Kemet's Queen chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Please try to finish this story.
keisan chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Omg! I love it. :) I don't know what it is about a sub!Harry and dom!Draco that really makes me feel all fuzzy but it does. I'm weird lol. I love this though, I hope you continue... have you seen any other fics like this recently? I'm on a constant search lol. Oh if you like cross-dressing fics with Harry as sub, you should read 'Being Free to Be Me' by Loui... other than that I haven't found any others really... so if you know of any, please tell!
Ilamay chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
I love it! I really found your story good. I like the way your writing it. Fast pace but not rush. I hope you update soon. Thanks for writing it. :)
Anberu Shiruru chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
omg Harry soubds so adorable. i can totally picture him looking like that. i loved it. cant wait for the next chapters.
inumoon3 chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Lovely chapter...

Can't wait to read more!

Harry and Draco are a little occ, but it's not too much to turn me off from the story.

I hope you update soon!
Elektra107 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Aw..that was great! I love how Draco acts around Harry! Its adorable and romantic. I HATE Alyssa! She needs to go jump off a cliff or something? LOL! Well anyway update Soon!
just-Felton chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Quite, quite interesting idea. Hopefully you'll update soon. The idea of beaten and hurt Harry pains me a lot, but I hope Draco will exact vengeance for him and destroy Mason, or what his name was. I think he's the secret partner of Mason, eh? So, the best chance to ruin that arsehole completely and leave him back with not even a knut in his pocket and spit in his face.
chibisansempei chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
You know. I don't usualy wait on chapters. I almost always, somehow, manage to find ones that are complete or abandoned. I am SOO hooked. I reached the end and nearly had a heartattack at the sudden stop... It was weird. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Ja

-Chibi
Ichimaru-taicho chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
The cross-dressing is a bit odd, but whatever. Please update soon.
Charisma91 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
OMGoodness this story is really god so far! Oh my do I hate Ginny that bitch! NE-ways the plot is great.
perfectionisrelative chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! I can just imagine how cute Harry would look wearing tight girl clothes! So adorable. Please update soon