Reviews for Ultima: Danny Phantoms Doomsday
PS2wizard chapter 20 . 12/25/2011
I wish I had Danny's duplicating powers right now, so I can give you the biggest standing ovation yet. I loved Kingdom Hearts as a kid, and you just made it better.
PS2wizard chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
I hope you forgive me

I'll not overrate

You're a good writer

PLEASE UPDATE!
PS2wizard chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
He wouldn't. Couldn't. Would he?
PS2wizard chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
I always thought Youngblood would have a thing for Dani.
PS2wizard chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
I see you're doing pun-derful.
PS2wizard chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
Evil Plants? That can only mean one thing: Undergrowth.
PS2wizard chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Started reading this on my iPod last night, and loved it.
Lightsoul9 chapter 20 . 3/25/2010
awesome ending, man, just hope i can read the other stand alone story to get a good detail on the series, somehow, anyway great job man, keep it up always, and don't quit, ok?
Gotham Girl 101 chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
u 4got cujo da lil doggie that turns humungous wen agitated irritated or angry, hes also an allie of danny
ThunderRiver411 chapter 20 . 5/17/2009
Nice, but sad ending. Hope to see the next story soon.

Also I voted for the Total Drama Ultima story. It was between that and Sucky Allience 3.

I'm in the process of working on chapter 2 of my own story. Hope you like this one and I hope you find the movie. I'll be waiting for a review.
raidpirate52 chapter 20 . 5/17/2009
Aww shoot it's over? :( Well this was a great ending and it really puts tensity on future stories. I can't wait to look at your other one's
Amber Pegasus chapter 20 . 5/17/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up(sending vertual roses).
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Hope to see the last chapter soon. Then more stories will come. _

I'm starting to have luck with this redone idea. A PM I sent tell all and how excited I am about what I have planned.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 19 . 5/2/2009
Nice update. Getting close to the last fight?

I'm going to have mine updated sometime later tonight so soon out for it.
raidpirate52 chapter 19 . 5/2/2009
Amazing. I really can't wait till the final chapter. Quite a long road, this story.