Reviews for The Second Book of the Tenth Kingdom
haven chapter 1 . 6/14
Really hope you continue this! Kept me up til one in the morning reading it and really want more
Rose318 chapter 7 . 5/28
please update this story! It is sooooooooo good!
Stasi Clark chapter 7 . 1/7
Please please please continue to write this story! I am a HUGE fan of The 10th Kingdom and an completely hooked on part 2 already. LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Great work. Love what I have read. Please continue the story. I can't wait to see what happens next or how it finishes. (Myrna Arocho from Puerto Rico)
brandon chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
umm... this comment is not about the chapter at all. its more of a complaint about why you stopped writing more or it. i found this about two weeks ago and just finished reading chapter 6 and nothing has been posted in over a year. whats going on?! you got me all into it. looking foreword to whats going to happen next in the adventure and then you just disapper lol.
Hermina05 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Are you not going to finish this? It's a really good story though. You should work on it a bit more.
MaTcHBoOkPoEt chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
NoOoOoOoOoOoOo! You. Can't. Just. Leave. Me. Hanging! WRAWWWW! Huff-Puff please update Soon!
Mom forever chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
I really enjoy this story and the way it is unfolding. Please continue writing it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
I really like this. I loooooooove tenth kingdom so much And you have great talent.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I really think all seven chapters are really great. Please write more! I can't wait!
SciFiRN chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I just found your story and read it through. It's very well done and the characters ring true; even your original characters are well written, which is difficult for some writers. So, bravo. I look forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work and I completely understand how life gets in the way. I wish it didn't all the time. Thanks again for a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Will this ever hit the shelves? I am ready to for some more 10th kindom, please!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
glad to see this is back
Hannah chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I can't believe I've gone years without coming across this. I loved The 10th Kingdom as a child and still watch the movie as an adult. Wolf is by far the best character. Hopefully you haven't abandoned this endeavor. I look forward to reading more! You have me hooked :)
Lisa chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
I've been looking for something to fill my itch for more 10th kingdom besides watching it again and again on Netflix. This story has great potential and I find it engaging already! Please write some more! The only criticisms I would say are pick a point of view and stick with it, or be more consistent when you do switch point of views so that it isn't so jarring to the reader. I think you've done an amazing job of getting the characters down pat - I mean Tony sounds like Tony, Wolf like Wolf and Virginia like Virginia - it's wonderful to read!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »