Reviews for The Second Book of the Tenth Kingdom
SebastionSynn chapter 7 . 7/13
Ok, its nigh onto three years since you last updated this story. It would immensely please, not only myself, but the 52 others who have posted reviews, if you would finish this.
Juan chapter 7 . 6/5
Please please PLEASE finish this fanfic, or at least post what you have written! I would greatly appreciate it! Love this story and I would very much enjoy to continue reading it.
faith chapter 7 . 1/2
supeeer... pleaaaseeee continue...
melodicmassage2012 chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
Love the Dragon addition!
I'm really enjoying your imagination. Thank you!
Jon Melleney chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
Wow what can I say , I have watched the 10 Kingdoms a few times and the last time I watched it with my kid 11 and 7 ( their first time and they loved it and have watched it again since).

Reading this and imagining the characters saying the words just seems far to real and if you could ever get this made, I would imagine it wouldn't need much reworking and would look and feel as good as the original.

I note it is sometime now since you wrote this last chapter, are you going to write anymore or do you have writers block / college commitments.

I have passed the link onto my 11 yr old and will let you know what she thinks after she has read it.

If you can please continue with the good work.
haven chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Really hope you continue this! Kept me up til one in the morning reading it and really want more
Rose318 chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
please update this story! It is sooooooooo good!
Stasi Clark chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
Please please please continue to write this story! I am a HUGE fan of The 10th Kingdom and an completely hooked on part 2 already. LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Great work. Love what I have read. Please continue the story. I can't wait to see what happens next or how it finishes. (Myrna Arocho from Puerto Rico)
brandon chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
umm... this comment is not about the chapter at all. its more of a complaint about why you stopped writing more or it. i found this about two weeks ago and just finished reading chapter 6 and nothing has been posted in over a year. whats going on?! you got me all into it. looking foreword to whats going to happen next in the adventure and then you just disapper lol.
Hermina05 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Are you not going to finish this? It's a really good story though. You should work on it a bit more.
MaTcHBoOkPoEt chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
NoOoOoOoOoOoOo! You. Can't. Just. Leave. Me. Hanging! WRAWWWW! Huff-Puff please update Soon!
Mom forever chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
I really enjoy this story and the way it is unfolding. Please continue writing it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
I really like this. I loooooooove tenth kingdom so much And you have great talent.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I really think all seven chapters are really great. Please write more! I can't wait!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »