Reviews for The Second Book of the Tenth Kingdom
Stasi Clark chapter 7 . 1/7
Please please please continue to write this story! I am a HUGE fan of The 10th Kingdom and an completely hooked on part 2 already. LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Great work. Love what I have read. Please continue the story. I can't wait to see what happens next or how it finishes. (Myrna Arocho from Puerto Rico)
brandon chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
umm... this comment is not about the chapter at all. its more of a complaint about why you stopped writing more or it. i found this about two weeks ago and just finished reading chapter 6 and nothing has been posted in over a year. whats going on?! you got me all into it. looking foreword to whats going to happen next in the adventure and then you just disapper lol.
Hermina05 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Are you not going to finish this? It's a really good story though. You should work on it a bit more.
MaTcHBoOkPoEt chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
NoOoOoOoOoOoOo! You. Can't. Just. Leave. Me. Hanging! WRAWWWW! Huff-Puff please update Soon!
Mom forever chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
I really enjoy this story and the way it is unfolding. Please continue writing it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
I really like this. I loooooooove tenth kingdom so much And you have great talent.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I really think all seven chapters are really great. Please write more! I can't wait!
SciFiRN chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I just found your story and read it through. It's very well done and the characters ring true; even your original characters are well written, which is difficult for some writers. So, bravo. I look forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work and I completely understand how life gets in the way. I wish it didn't all the time. Thanks again for a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Will this ever hit the shelves? I am ready to for some more 10th kindom, please!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
glad to see this is back
Hannah chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I can't believe I've gone years without coming across this. I loved The 10th Kingdom as a child and still watch the movie as an adult. Wolf is by far the best character. Hopefully you haven't abandoned this endeavor. I look forward to reading more! You have me hooked :)
Lisa chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
I've been looking for something to fill my itch for more 10th kingdom besides watching it again and again on Netflix. This story has great potential and I find it engaging already! Please write some more! The only criticisms I would say are pick a point of view and stick with it, or be more consistent when you do switch point of views so that it isn't so jarring to the reader. I think you've done an amazing job of getting the characters down pat - I mean Tony sounds like Tony, Wolf like Wolf and Virginia like Virginia - it's wonderful to read!
Vinnie1313 chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Please please please continue this! I am huge fan of 10K and really would love to know how you are going to continue this. Wolf is my favorite character and you have done fantasticly keeping him the same from the original.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Where was Jordanna in the last books (mini series)? It does not say how she came in this book. This chapter is good. You need to try and tell the readers where Jordanna is or where she came from. This book is okay.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »