Reviews for The Second Book of the Tenth Kingdom
melodicmassage2012 chapter 7 . 9/30
Love the Dragon addition!
I'm really enjoying your imagination. Thank you!
Jon Melleney chapter 7 . 7/19
Wow what can I say , I have watched the 10 Kingdoms a few times and the last time I watched it with my kid 11 and 7 ( their first time and they loved it and have watched it again since).

Reading this and imagining the characters saying the words just seems far to real and if you could ever get this made, I would imagine it wouldn't need much reworking and would look and feel as good as the original.

I note it is sometime now since you wrote this last chapter, are you going to write anymore or do you have writers block / college commitments.

I have passed the link onto my 11 yr old and will let you know what she thinks after she has read it.

If you can please continue with the good work.
haven chapter 1 . 6/14
Really hope you continue this! Kept me up til one in the morning reading it and really want more
Rose318 chapter 7 . 5/28
please update this story! It is sooooooooo good!
Stasi Clark chapter 7 . 1/7
Please please please continue to write this story! I am a HUGE fan of The 10th Kingdom and an completely hooked on part 2 already. LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Great work. Love what I have read. Please continue the story. I can't wait to see what happens next or how it finishes. (Myrna Arocho from Puerto Rico)
brandon chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
umm... this comment is not about the chapter at all. its more of a complaint about why you stopped writing more or it. i found this about two weeks ago and just finished reading chapter 6 and nothing has been posted in over a year. whats going on?! you got me all into it. looking foreword to whats going to happen next in the adventure and then you just disapper lol.
Hermina05 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Are you not going to finish this? It's a really good story though. You should work on it a bit more.
MaTcHBoOkPoEt chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
NoOoOoOoOoOoOo! You. Can't. Just. Leave. Me. Hanging! WRAWWWW! Huff-Puff please update Soon!
Mom forever chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
I really enjoy this story and the way it is unfolding. Please continue writing it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
I really like this. I loooooooove tenth kingdom so much And you have great talent.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I really think all seven chapters are really great. Please write more! I can't wait!
SciFiRN chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I just found your story and read it through. It's very well done and the characters ring true; even your original characters are well written, which is difficult for some writers. So, bravo. I look forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work and I completely understand how life gets in the way. I wish it didn't all the time. Thanks again for a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Will this ever hit the shelves? I am ready to for some more 10th kindom, please!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
glad to see this is back
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »