Reviews for The Second Book of the Tenth Kingdom
MaTcHBoOkPoEt chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
NoOoOoOoOoOoOo! You. Can't. Just. Leave. Me. Hanging! WRAWWWW! Huff-Puff please update Soon!
Mom forever chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
I really enjoy this story and the way it is unfolding. Please continue writing it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
I really like this. I loooooooove tenth kingdom so much And you have great talent.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I really think all seven chapters are really great. Please write more! I can't wait!
SciFiRN chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I just found your story and read it through. It's very well done and the characters ring true; even your original characters are well written, which is difficult for some writers. So, bravo. I look forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work and I completely understand how life gets in the way. I wish it didn't all the time. Thanks again for a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Will this ever hit the shelves? I am ready to for some more 10th kindom, please!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
glad to see this is back
Hannah chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I can't believe I've gone years without coming across this. I loved The 10th Kingdom as a child and still watch the movie as an adult. Wolf is by far the best character. Hopefully you haven't abandoned this endeavor. I look forward to reading more! You have me hooked :)
Lisa chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
I've been looking for something to fill my itch for more 10th kingdom besides watching it again and again on Netflix. This story has great potential and I find it engaging already! Please write some more! The only criticisms I would say are pick a point of view and stick with it, or be more consistent when you do switch point of views so that it isn't so jarring to the reader. I think you've done an amazing job of getting the characters down pat - I mean Tony sounds like Tony, Wolf like Wolf and Virginia like Virginia - it's wonderful to read!
Vinnie1313 chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Please please please continue this! I am huge fan of 10K and really would love to know how you are going to continue this. Wolf is my favorite character and you have done fantasticly keeping him the same from the original.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Where was Jordanna in the last books (mini series)? It does not say how she came in this book. This chapter is good. You need to try and tell the readers where Jordanna is or where she came from. This book is okay.
Ingeborg chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Just finished watching the Tenth Kingdom miniseries on Netflix and fell in love with the story, characters, ... just everything! And Virginia's last line made me think that someone had created a televised sequel so I started researching. And I stumbled on your writing. It has definitely fed my need for the Tenth Kingdom. I like your use of first person and third person and the switching on and off between the two. You have captured the characters' essence. Especially that of Virginia and Wolf (all scratches at his temple and huff puffs). Thank you for this. I will keep reading as long as you keep writing! Good luck!
Hatter93 chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
i love how you ended it nice job grat potential
Christine chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
One of the best book should make more ten movie very curiouse to what happen
Jellyfax chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Eeee I'm loving this, I used to watch this when I was younger and I just recently discovered it again, this is great! I know what it's like writing a story and then just leaving it because other things are more important (just look at mine!) but this has such promise! I'd love to read more!