Reviews for So Close: 'Thanks for the Memories'
annamariadv20 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I think this would make a greate start for another series. It would really be interesting to see how this one would work out between this four characters. It was really refreshing to read something based on Superman I and not just the standarts. Thanks for that andI very much hope for a sequel.

Love Anna
interested chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
there will be another one soon...right?
ClarksGirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
OK so I was too excited yesterday to really review properly yesterday. Now you guys obviously realize I loved it. Like way loved it. And with such an open ending…..like for another chapter….hint hint. And thankyou so much for the dedication. I love you guys so much.

The characterizations were wonderful, and splitting into four individual ‘mini’ stories for each person was a wonderful idea. I knew exactly how everyone felt and what they were thinking as they interacted with everyone else.

I loved the character of Bruce, I could see and hear Christian Bale in my head the whole way through reading. It was well worth the wait for fleshing this character out.

I loved Lana’s thoughts, they are exactly what I expected them to be, and I always thought had SI explored the relationship between Lana and Clark I totally believe that she would have made the mistake of thinking Clark wanted a permanent relationship with her.

I loved the references to the Lana/Lois office relationship – again it’s exactly as I’d imagined it. “And apparently Lois thinks there’s more than friendship going on, too, because the two women are practically hissing and spitting at each other in the city room. When they see each other” I loved this line, it sums everything up perfectly. And between you me and the fence post, I don’t like Lana in the SI universe. Lois would justified in backhanding her into next week, damn I’d show her the calendar and co-ordinate the day of the week ;-)

Clark, well he’s a dumb as men get, and just like any man, he’s hit rock bottom and just keeps digging. I love how he realized Lana wasn’t the girl he thought she was. We all have our high school crushes, and when we meet them years later we think ‘WTF?’.

You guys haven’t been walking around in my head have you? Absolutely brilliant.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Interesting. Good writing, obviously. But I don't like it when Clark and Lois don't end up together.
framework4 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Great part. Lots of angst. And Lana is close to seeing that Clark is Superman.
t wrecks chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Neat take on this scenario