Reviews for The Angel of my dreams
ashleywalker21544 chapter 21 . 3/16
Hey I love your story just wondering when do you think it will be before you update I mean this story is amazing thank you for writing it but it's been years since your last update
Artemis2900 chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
Wait. How did Jasper become human? Can he get his wings back? Are they just tucked in? It would suck of he doesn't have them!
Artemis2900 chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
Wow what a story! Keep it up!
TeamCullen.RobstenLover chapter 21 . 8/13/2011
I FREAKING LOVE THIS FIC! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! DONT GIVE UP :)
Somebody chapter 21 . 9/12/2010
This is awesome! keep on writing! this is sooo good
blueheart93 chapter 21 . 7/30/2010
I'm confused but at the same time I'm not. This story is very well written and I can't wait until you post next.
Fernwh chapter 21 . 7/30/2010
I love the story ! please update soon :)
edward4ever chapter 21 . 6/30/2010
i'm kinda cunfused about everything going on are there vamps. in this story and have edward & bella been to gether in a past life? its a goiod story over all!
Niamh Cullen chapter 21 . 6/25/2010
this was really good

please please update soon

i really really want to know what happens next!

update update update update update update update!
fantasylover4evr chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
AH I LOVE IT! PLZ WRITE MORE!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 21 . 1/15/2010
when does carlisle come in?
prettyflour chapter 11 . 9/11/2009
Goddesses eh? I like it!
prettyflour chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
I really like this story so far. Original plot line and I can't wait to see what happens!
arianamazz chapter 21 . 8/15/2009
i was just wondering when you are going to update again? its been so long!
Mariana75 chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
I just found your story and read it in one go.

I really really liked this story! It's so original...and you had me on the edge of my seat practically the whole time! It's very very good! :D

I love the dynamics, I love how you tell your story, it's very complex also. There are so many questions, that I think as chapters pass we have got some answers to them but ironically that only brings out more and more questions :D

I love those flashbacks of past lives.

For, I think, 2-3 chapters, Bella has started a strange inner-dialogue that she didn't have before...is she really talking to herself or is someone else there as well?

Another thing... I think Jasper needs to work on his aim... he didn't hit Victoria, not even once... or that wasn't his intention? Will we get some answers about these mysterious attacks that have come from everywhere lately? (gym, the car) Is Mike really dead? (poor Mike, fanfiction never treats him nicely :P)

Anyhow... that's some of the questions that pops immediately into my mind.. I bet there's tons more... won't bore you with that :P

Can't wait for more! This story is truly brilliant! :D