Reviews for Poison at Teatime
Sharpshifter chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
(too lazy to sign in) God, that was... incredible. Perfectly portrayed characters, and I loved the part about her smashing the window when she sees herself as Tyki. Lovely.
waterlit chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
omg that was some pretty symbolism! i liked the language used too; it was elegant in a way.

:D
cherrykura chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Just brilliant

I worship you on how you made it flow so naturally.

Thanks for the wonderful story. :)
eh chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
eh
GrandFanfic chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I don't usually write reviews but after reading this fic... I just had too. Damn... that was one of the best fic I've ever read. I dunno how to describe it, but after reading this fic, i feel ..hapy.. lol

love the description. love the pairing, love the story. I love the fic.

Thanks for such a wonderful story.

-GrandAMV

A LuKi Pairing Supporter!
darkycloud chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
OKAY THIS IS GOOD. like fabulous. i love the way you make it a she-me thingy to cover the fact that Lulubell could not have been so emotional, and though cold Tyki makes me sad, i can sympathise with all your characters!

Brilliantly written, if only it was longer. love the way you describe the way the characters think and move around, cause i can like visualise it- which means you have been a very successful writer!

GOOD JOB :D
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Best Noah story I ever remembered reading! (No jokes) cuz this was so beautifully written. From all those metaphors to the heart warming descriptions, I just loved every bit of this piece! And I loved their conversation, it was so dark and intriguing and just a bit insane right to the point where it made some sort of sense. For some reason I loved this line from Tyki-pon: “Yes. It was our wedding, three hundred years ago.” But there were just too many snippets that I enjoyed here! :3

Kuro

PS: I tend to fail at writing reviews for the fics I love... _bb
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wow. God, Ren, you think of things no one else would, and then weave them into a piece so rich with dialogue and metaphors and these wicked descriptions. Just-this was incredible. It went so smooth, and all the characters seemed so perfectly believable in a way we'd never get to see them in canon. Just. Wow. Amazing job.