Reviews for Dance of a Broken Heart
Ethereal Wishes chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Wow I really like your story! I see you've not updated in a long time and it makes me want to update my princess debut story which I am going to later today. Happy writing and ill add this to my favorites until I see an update.
pika.booo chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
WOW! Yet again, you did an amazing job! So descriptive, and very much like the game! Also with a few touches of your own...

I was all "OoOoOoOoh LALA!" When Keith complimented her on her Witch Dress. HAHAHAHA XDDD

I have to ask something. Is the accesory shop really called Quickstep? Or did you make it up?
pika.booo chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
You know what scared me? I was writing a Princess Debut long before I got an account, and I noticed something. One line here are like words I wrote for my fanfic! I was all like WHOA! And reread it over and over. Like this line from the story sounds familiar to mine!

When she first noticed the princess:

I wrote:

"Oh! You must be the me in this world!

You wrote:

"Hey! You look like me! You must be the me in this world!"

When Christy was about to leave:

I wrote:

"Above my dresser, there's an emerald necklace hanging there. Whatever you do, don't touch it!"

"Emerald Necklace. Don't touch. Got it."

You wrote:

"So please, whatever you do, don't touch it!"

"Emerald necklace, don't touch. Got it."

See what I mean? Your fanfic did have it's own parts to it though. You got all the important details for the explanation of the Ball in Saint Lyon. I had to edit mine after seeing that! HAHA
pika.booo chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I was just looking back to the previous Forum messages you sent, then I saw that you had a fanfiction! I was curious, so I looked it up and read the first chapter. It was so descriptive and well written.

I'd like to point out a few things though. I caught some mistakes, and to help you out I think you should take a look so you can fix them:

This is before you describe Tony the Rabbit.

"With a small, she led the girl over to a floppy eared rabbit..."

What do you mean with a small? Were you trying to describe how much power he used to pull the princess into Practice Hall?

This was near the end in Klaus's thoughts.

"Maybe he misheard the night before. She seemed happier than the night before."

Isn't that kinda like repitition? Maybe you should fix that.

Other than that, I think you're good for Chapter 1!
candy chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
sounds wonderful, and better than the game. please please please update sonner cuz i am waiting...
PsychEmpress chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
H.E.L.L.O~ I'm new to Princess Debut (and the stories) though I've finished the game twice, with Vince and Liam. I've been interested in Klaus, and I can't wait for the next chapter of your story Good luck writing it, but take your time though. I don't want to hassle you :)
simz1990 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I love it awsome job!
Cupcake Heart chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Aww, such a cute story!

I know it's been a while, but I'm still hoping we'll get an update.

There are hardly any Klaus fics in here and he's my favorite prince! :(
Stor-E-Phool chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
:D I like it! Lol, I told you I'd review! X)
TurtleFeathers chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
_
Lamia of the Dark chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
yay, you're finally continuing this!
AzureKate chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
FINALLY! even I don't get writers block for THAT long! it was a bit short, but im just glad u finally updated!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Is this a oneshot? You're really edning there? You could so totally keep going from there... MOAR CHAPTERS!
kimi-lee22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Alright hon I will be patient and wait, and play princess debut a million times 'til the NEXT chapter is posted! I need the next chapter! I want the next chapter! Its so good!
Allys Angelline chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I would really like to see where this goes. Please update soon.