Reviews for Final Smash Theories
Pearl Darkness chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I wish you made more people for Final Smash Theories
Metroid Life chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
I wonder what Mima and Shinkis Final Smash would be... Ashura from Soul Eater, Haruhi Suzumiya, Venom from Spider Man, or Andross would be interesting, too.
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
Are anime characters allowed?
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
Awesome!

Danny Phantom

Jimmy Neutron
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Suggesting anime characters was a bad idea. So,

Prototype - Alex Mercer

Soul Eater - Soul Eater and Maka Albarn

Fairy Tail - Natsu Dragneel
TheGrueHunter chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
Two Ideas:

Kerrigan (Queen of Blades)(StarCraft): For The Swarm: Summons an army of either a large amount of Zerglings (zergling rush), a mediumgroup of Hydralisks, a small group of Mutalisks, or a few Ultralisks. They last for 10 seconds Kerrigan is invincible during this attack, but cannot move for three seconds due to ordering the swarm.

Arbiter (Halo): Glassing: Temporarily leaves the battlefield and summons a Covenant ship to Glass the battlefield. The player can control where the laser fires, but cannot move it once it is firing. Mass damage and knockback.
Gamemaniac92711 chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
May I suggest ZIM! And Gir From Invader Zim?
Diamond Man chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
I'm working on my own custom super smash bros character select screen and i really like the Final Smash Theories that you have been working on! It has given me ideas and i thank you for your story giving me ideas.

I also have some suggestions on characters that you could add.

You can change the final smashes up if you want but here they are.

1.) Yoda. Force Throw: When Yoda gets the smash ball, Yoda uses the force and and one of the disc like seats from the third movie where him and the emperor battle in the senate chamber appears. He spins it around really fast and then launches it whoever is in range. Yoda is invincible during this attack.

2.) Wolverine. Animal Rage: Wolverine gains a yellow arua and his attacks and speed increase. He still can receive damage but its very little.

3.) Pacman. Chomp Rampage: Pacman grows bigger ,kinda of like when Bowser turns into Giga Bowser, and bites anyone on the screen doing large amounts of damage.

4.) Yugi Moto. Egyptian Gods: Yugi summons the Egyptian God Cards and all three let a powerful blast that sends the opponent flying off the stage.
BoshiBasher555 chapter 12 . 3/21/2010
I have one suggestion:

Bowser: Koopaling Katapult

Bowser opens a portal, and his Koopalings (Larry, Iggy, Roy, Morton, Wendy, Ludwig, and Lemmy) rush out. They become computer controlled, and although they have a high attack damage, they can be knocked off if you are persistent enough. Bowser is still normal, but who wants to fight him when you get points for negating his Final Smash?
Viewtiful Aryll chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
GRAH!

THIS. ISN'T. A. STORY!

If you want to do this kind of stuff, feel free. But don't post it here!
SuperstarStarlena chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
i've got an idea for two Mario characters:

Bowser Jr.-Shadow Mario

he can take out the paintbrush he uses in Super Mario Sunshine, cover himself in paint, and turn into an all-blue version of Mario. he's invincible for 20 seconds until the final smash wears off

Baby Mario Bros.- Baby Mario Bros.

an aura covers both of them and age into the Mario Brothers. they are not invincible at the time but their attacks are much stronger and higher chance of knockback
bdun chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
oh, oh, the grey knight from castle crashers! his FS, magic sandwich! he gets all beefy, like in the game, loses special attacks, but his normal and throw moves become MASSIVLY powered up. sort of like giga bowser, he is immune to knockback, but not damage.
bdun chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
for dark samus: she hunches over, energys spiraling out of controll. the armor starts to crack, and tentacles burst from it. finaly, the armour explodes, and METROID PRIME is unleashed! after that, it is basicly G&W's octopus, but symetrical. and it dosent last as long, as the transformation sequence damages nearby enemies.
bdun chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
for mewtwo, i was thinking more along the lines of astral projection. he leaves his body, then telepathicly grabs foes and slames them into stuff. his body is still vunerable, and if his image gose far enough out of bounds for a normal charecter to be KO'd, then it will end. foes will leave his grip when they hit something, or after a few seconds.