Reviews for Future Imperfect
I LOVE THIS THANK YOU
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 2/20
Nice...*g*
Kikiji chapter 1 . 2/1
Can I just say that I loved Dumbledore's reaction? Of course Tom doesn't feel the same way but well, I love the ending anyway. I wonder how Ginny would react though... That has always been an issue when Tom is given a second chance.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 1/5
Years ago,when JKR first mentioned 'remorse' with regard to horcruxes, I thought she was headed in this direction. I must confess that I imagined headmaster rather than a professor.

Thank you for writing the story I hoped to read ten years ago!
Snake-faced chapter 1 . 1/2
THAT WAS TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS!
Katse chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I love it
Rez chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
That was an interesting look into an alternate Potterverse. Not sure I like how first person it was, but I did enjoy Potter confronting and joining ranks with Riddle. Thanks for the read. KTN
K chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
well done
(I'm not crying, nope)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Dear Azar:

No, I'm sorry, but I'm not buying boredom as a motivation for Voldemort. Boredom happens when the world around you doesn't live up to your desires; a person like Voldemort, too self-absorbed to desire anything from the world outside except that it not get in his way, isn't going to be vulnerable to it.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
ranoshi chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
This was a beautiful story, parts of it struck so familiar and I realize I've read this before, I'm glad I came across it again, thank you for writing.
An chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Amazing
DreamingTheMelody chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Be still, my heart.

This was beautiful. Inspiring. It makes me want to write a thing. With words and such.

No but honestly, this was an amazing read. I loved the perspective that you gave Tom: aloof, annoyed with the world, and reluctantly coming to appreciate it for its various facets. It might not necessarily be the characterization that I always want to attribute to him - not quite as aloof or composed as I always feel he should be - but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. The slowly growing something between him and Harry is precious, and just seeing his thought-processes evolve in general it's... lovely.

God if I ever write a series-spanning work involving Harry and Tom, know that you had at least some influence on it (though my next plot bunny involving this kind of thing involves soulmarks, so... I don't even know).

Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
I think this is probably one of the most engrossing HP one-shots I've ever read! Amazing work.

I have two questions, though:
First of all, how is Tom able to magically cut Nagini in half and kill her? Horcruxes make their "container" essentially immortal, and only extremely deadly magical things can destroy them (such as Fiendfyre and Basilisk venom). Or perhaps it's somehow because it was the creator himself who wished to destroy the Horcrux?

And secondly… how can Tom survive in the future if he killed Voldemort? He literally killed his past self, which would kill him as well. Unless there's something I didn't get. Is it sort of implied that Tom and Voldemort are now two entirely separate entities?