Reviews for Future Imperfect
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 1 . 2/5
Well done. Loved the premise of how Tom went about making the past a better place.
:-)
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I loved the last line(:
LooneyTune chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Oh that was GOOD! That was really GOOD!
Those words were literally my reaction when I finished.
Thank you so much, loved it.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Ayyyyyyy I like this ending
poogle chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
cute story. thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Still as awesome as the first, second, and third time I read this, ages ago. c:
Zyenna chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
This is definitely an interesting take on the whole "what if Voldie won" concept... Very well written... A little rushed in places but seeing as its a one shot... At to be expected. Keep up the awesome work!
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
great story!
Vercalos chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
This is soooooo fantastic.
Poppy chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
First, let me say that I am terminally in love with you, your Tom and your words. I would pay good money to have 3 books of this, and I'm not even kidding, jesus christ. Genuinely everything i ever wanted for Tom, happiness and bonds and love. Thank you, i cried and i will come back to read this again soon.
Have a nice day!
bleubirdsong chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
this was very beautifully written. i liked the style of it and how you described Tom's thoughts. you conveyed his sense of disconnect from the world very well. the concept of villains needing a hero for wonderfully into here and the repetition at the end really pulled the story together.

i really, really liked this
lunaatje123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Thanks for the fic! It was a good read and a nice take on the whole time travel thing. Having one of the least likely characters go back definitely made for an interesting story.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
this is one of the best AU's ive read, you certainly have a knack for portraying tom riddle: most people forget that he was human once too, he didnt start off evil, and had reasons leading him to that point
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015