Reviews for Future Imperfect
Why the heck am I crying?
tabala chapter 1 . 8/5
I like it
SlytherinLune chapter 1 . 8/2
Wonderful story. Great job at dealing with time and canon. I love this story. You are an excellent writer!
ObliviousFanatic chapter 1 . 4/10
Great one-shot! A full length story would be much appreciated too though...wink, wink.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/19
I LOVE THIS THANK YOU
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 2/20
Nice...*g*
Kikiji chapter 1 . 2/1
Can I just say that I loved Dumbledore's reaction? Of course Tom doesn't feel the same way but well, I love the ending anyway. I wonder how Ginny would react though... That has always been an issue when Tom is given a second chance.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 1/5
Years ago,when JKR first mentioned 'remorse' with regard to horcruxes, I thought she was headed in this direction. I must confess that I imagined headmaster rather than a professor.

Thank you for writing the story I hoped to read ten years ago!
Snake-faced chapter 1 . 1/2
THAT WAS TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS!
Katse chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I love it
Rez chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
That was an interesting look into an alternate Potterverse. Not sure I like how first person it was, but I did enjoy Potter confronting and joining ranks with Riddle. Thanks for the read. KTN
K chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
well done
(I'm not crying, nope)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Dear Azar:

No, I'm sorry, but I'm not buying boredom as a motivation for Voldemort. Boredom happens when the world around you doesn't live up to your desires; a person like Voldemort, too self-absorbed to desire anything from the world outside except that it not get in his way, isn't going to be vulnerable to it.

Sincerely,