Reviews for The DoctorNurse Relationship
angie thompson chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
What did I show him at "our" bedroom?
StrayHero chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Lol xD He asks in the MIDDLE of the OPERATION! xD I would've been laughing like crazy with Tyler too! xD

"Clear!" ... "Anyway, as I was saying..." Lol, hecka just continuing talking like that after he just flatlined xD

Awesome story, made me read it over in surprise due to Derek's awkward timing :) Very, very, nice story ;D
Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Dude, Great story I really enjoyed it. My fave parts were when they had the argument. (I kinda had A feeling she was pregnant :D) And when he proprosed, Especially when Tyler laughed. A very heartwarming and well written story. Nice one mate. thanks for posting.
Icebreeze chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
haha great job. its so cook that he proposes in the middle of an operation.
Eiprej chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
wow in the middle of an operation?lol if that was me then I would have acidently let the paitient die...lol
TCGeek chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aww! Total cuteness! :D I love how nonchalantly he asks him to marry her - it makes it just that much cuter and I don't know why!

God, you're like, saving my life right now with these little drabbles... I've needed them so badly lately, especially because I haven't had any time to write my own :(

And Y.E.S. to the end. :D Hawt.

You're seriously my favorite right now. The end.
Parsat chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Sex makes the world and the human race go 'round, as I like to say. Woohoo! Although I don't know if they're trying to induce labor or whatever...

Another good one from you. I'm feeling a little jealous of TCGeek right now, but let's see what she has to say.