Reviews for Children of Fate
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
I think he should find hermione and ron soon at academy well before graduation and they should keep him grounded please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
I think he should meet Ron and hermoine's soon and train together during acdemy end up same team
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
Please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
I think he should find Ron and hermione
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
I think he should find Ron and hermione in naruto and Sakura soon and long before teams please update soon
northpeach chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
A quick, what the hell, seven years? *collapses to the floor in sobs*, to inform you of my desire for an update.
See ya!
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Great story. When will Naruto/Ron and Sakura/Hermione come into it? Please update soon. Will the trio discover the Uchiha's intention of betraying the village and the Sandaime/Danzo ordered Itachi to kill them, or will Itachi truly be evil?
Midoriryu chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I just ran across this in another author's favorites. While I can see it's been years since you've posted this I still find it bother rather interesting, and worth of being continued.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
nice
Crystal M. Key chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I really enjoyed this beginning of a story. I hope you update it some time! Thank you.
Midoriryu chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Well, it's an interesting hook, but not much to go on otherwise. I found this in another author's favorites, and I can see why but there's so little at this time, that it's hard to make any real decisions other than I'm interested.
sirilana chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
nice story here's hoping you will update soon
BYoshi1993 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Can I have a brownie now? :D

Excellent story! I can't wait to find out if Hermione and Ron are with Harry somewhere. Figures Harry would be Sasuke. The characters of Harry Potter and Naruto do match up pretty well huh? Well, update again soon please.

-Michael :D
Dragons redemption chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
love the story, please keep writing and update soon, please! are Sakura and Naruto going to be Ron Hermione
pyrodaemon chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Hello, I just found this story and decided to read it. Its really good, but you are going to have Hermione and Ron, aren't you? That would suck if you didn't.

The only thing I can think of that you might need to work on is the detail in the story. Like maybe describe the Hospital or what the Hokage looked like. Little things like that will make your story much better.

I hope you continue it. - pyrodaemon