Reviews for Wanting The Truth
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awesome.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was amazing, thank you for writing it. :D
Jncera chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Awww! Short and incredibly sweet and sexy! I loved it :) Thanks so much for writing it!
KJun chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
More Jason and Cass! More Jason!

Hate what the writers did to him. You are so much better.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I could see this happening.
kisswa chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
love this pairing.

i really hope it happens!
soserene93 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I love it ! I really wish there were more Jason and Cass ! I love the pairing poor Jason deserves somebody.
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
oh, I love this pairing. I hope they get to meet someday and at least not hate each other. It'd make for a pleasant change in Jason's usual hostile interaction with the Bat family. (and well, he's always been friendly/protective with the women, including Babs Batgirl...). And well Cass has always had a habit of wanting to redeem killers or giving them a second chance at life (like she was given). SO it makes sense for her not to judge him considering her background and it'd make sense for him to respect her since she's had an abusive or neglected childhood even worse than his.

gah DC! Perfect opportunity to include some damn romance into the batbooks again and they're NOT taking it. augh. *still holding out hope for the Battle for the Cowl to show SOME interaction between them.*
anon chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Cool someone's giving face time to Cass and Jason never thought of that pairing before though and now I'm kicking myself for not having done so great that you also mentioned Stephanie, pesonally I'd like to see more interaction between Cass and her biological parents they do love her even if they are lousy parents of course if David made me that strong maybe even better than him I'd probably be grateful I think most of the manipulation he sees as what's best for her. It was David that taught Bruce to meticulously plan for everything. I love villains who could hold their own against or even best Batman physically and mentally. I'd also like to see Batman like villains Prometheus and the Wrath maybe he could come back like Bruce and have huge megacorporation that would be cool. I think the best martial artists for DC (currently not Karate Kid from the future) are David Cain, Lady Shiva, Cass, Bruce, Connor Hawke though I think since bathing in the blood of a dragon enhanced him, the Wrath, Constatine Drakon I don't think I spelled that right but he's one of Green Arrow's rogues while 100% human his speed, strength, and agility are superior to every other human on earth so he's described as a metahuman on his rap sheet or something, Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, the leader of Kobra once defeated Batman in single combat sorry for going on and on about not your story it was cool
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aww!

This pairing is cool, but I'm a Tim/Cass shipper.

Anyway, this is short but it tells a lot. Awesome! Will there be more? .