Reviews for The Price We Pay
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is so good. You have Garcia's and hotch's relationship down to a tee,
stefi chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
love the way you write about Hotch and Garcia, they're kind of the parents in the BAU family..

very sweet...
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I love Hotch and Garcia friendship!

Your written is great.

Amazing fic :)
BDW chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Garcia and Hotch's relationship is one of my guilty pleasures, and I have to love how you write them.

Oh, and Hotch's eardrum. It's so true.
Arcadya chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I absolutely freaking outer-spacing LOVED this! And do not know how I could have possibly missed this when you posted it?

There is so little Hotch-Garcia moments written in fanfic, but there's a heap of stuff in the show. How is it that you seem to be the only one seeing this stuff, and then having the clarity of mind to write it? And so well too. (A little bit of flattery for good measure) ;)

Love you work!
frommy6 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Border Collie in Brooks Brothers, you make me smile.

another awesome conversation between my two favorites. Way to go.
1733219 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I'm jealous. Oh so jealous. Your Garcia is spot on! As a matter of fact, so is your Hotchner. Fantastic.

Great dialogue:

“Am I going to wake up one day to find you’ve taken over the BAU in some sort of bloody coup d’etat?”

“Of course not, sir.”

“Good.”

“I’ll be much more subtle than that.”
Capt.Mnemo chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Very nice, Goldfish Girl. I particularly liked the "Border collie in Brooks Brothers" line. That's a perfect image. I can see Hotch and Garcia having a conversation like this. They're both nicely in character. Well done. I'm off to go find your other story...
A-zla chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Aw... Can you please do one for every upcoming episodes? Please... (Yes, I'm begging!)

You characterize them so well - I would love to see this on screen. Thanks for sharing!
rogueandkurt chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This was lovely. A perfect companion to your other fic!

Keep Smiling! ;)

rogueandkurt
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This is a grea story! I love how you have the great Hotch/Garcia friendship! This story is one of a kind!
Raphael0877 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Yeah, even Mom needs a Mom sometimes, huh? This was very good, very in character. I wanted to reach out and give Hotch a big hug and just say "it'll be OK" while patting his back...I'm glad he had your Garcia to do that.

Good story.
Nox chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Nice little ficlet. Sweet and in character. Thanks for writing something non-shippy.
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
i love the inter-action of these two. it's good very good.