Reviews for A Pack's LoyaltyON HOLD
Aldwyntor chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
ong love this!hope u update soon!
domsijohn chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
so good love it
domsijohn chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
go harry
Jostanos chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
*sighs* Please tell me that this is not perminately ON HOLD, zigzagboom.
jgood27 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Love this story, please update
salllzy chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
omg please update need to know what happens next
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
This is a very good fic, please do continue it. First time I hear about Harry being a wolf demon. Yay you on originality.
Froggie chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Hi. I just wanted to add that when you are describing harry you should be more creal on who you are refering to, harry or the snake.

Under his left eye was the tattoo of a black snake, it was definitely a magical tattoo because it moved its head around too look at the people in front of it. If you looked closely you could see that he also had claws now, his nails were sharp and thick...

The first time I thought that is was the snake that had claws and if you looked closely enough you could see them. But once I read it a second time I realised how silly of me that was, but still, if I make that mistake others might too!
VioletEyed-Demon chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
LMAO! That was great! I can't wait for more!

VED
MikaTanaka chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Hey, I just thought you should know that I got email alerts that you'd added chapters 3 and 4 to this story. However, now there only seems to be two stories. If you did try and add more it didn't work and you might like to try again.
AracadiaMaxwellValentine-26 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
hey you seem to have a problem with the uploading of chapters cuz your recent update says chapter 4 and here only goes up to chapter 2...I thought you might be interested and might be able to fix the problem...
Key Shinigami chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
I like this story and the idea of it. However, the past, present and back jumping makes this story a bit hard to read. I ca understand having the first chapter be an intro to the story, like having appear in the hall. Past that, it ought to have gone to the past and stayed there.

The way the story is now makes it choppy and I can't help but think that as it gets on, things that the reader should know or be aware of, will not be there because you've forgotten to put something in the past section(s) that would have cleared it up.

Anyways, continue on. This is an interesting story/idea. I wouldn't be surprised if someone borrows the idea and writes a similar story(if only with the wolf demons or what not).
Mieco chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Wow this chapter is great i just love the way that you go from present to past, showing us what has happened to Harry to make him change as much as he did. I really wonder what it is that Heero 's guardian told him! I suppose what wizards are wearing would make them look like strange people if you didn't know why they wore those clothes. Pregnant hehe oh poor Harry that must have freaked him out a little. I still love the story and i hope that you have a blast writing the next chapter!

Mieco!
Neph Champion chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Um... not that the idea is bad, good idea but... you probbably should not have from present to past to present again. You never explained what Unawakened meant and I would have liked to see Harry interact with the Gundum Pilots more. If your second chapter is a flashback you should say so.

In the third chapter you never tell us what Dumbledore has that belongs to Harry.

I'm afraid to say this, but your characters are flat, they are OOC, but that can be excuded as it's AU. But I'd like to see a little bit more interaction of the characters. If you want Harry to be with Draco9 you have to make it believable. How is this Draco different than the one in canon? how did Harry interact with him before the g-boys took him aweay? How did they meet? What was said? If you want to go with Canon up until now you have to explain things to us. You also can't just explain, I see no descriptions in this. Pleas, make the scenes come alive. to be a good writer then you have to write in such a way that we, as the readers, can close our eyes and see what we are reading in our imaginations.

Your story is confusing as I've said, if you want to show Harry's past then stick to the past and wait to have him court Draco. By Chapter four you still haven't explained what an "Unawakened" is yet. It would help if you did. Please try to do better, You can read my stories if you want, to get a better idea about what I'm talking about.

I don't want you to think of this as a flame, please don't take it as one, I'm trying to help you get better.

Neph Champion
shinigami66 chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
its really comfusing that you keep going past then present. other wise this is a great story
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »