Reviews for A letter of protest
B chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Brilliant! I love his requests, they were so cute! And the way you said he had to run from the classroom to stop himself kissing rem. Aw it's lovely. Thanks for writing!
Aria657 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Aww, so adorable! I just love the puppies they are just too cute! Though I like Remus/Tonks during the war (Harry's war).
Lyssi chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I may or may not be in love with this fic... Probably I am lol. This is justtoofrickincuteIcan'teven. Omg. LOVED IT! Specially the letter and the mental picture of Remus climbing throuh the portrait and holding the letter and all wild :) this was perfection!
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh my gosh, so so gorgeous! .
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
loved it.
Lil Blue J chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Way too cute! D
Twinkie chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
AW! So adorable! (Totally random thing, but is it just me, or is the word "adorable" cuter lowercase than it is uppercase?)
OoverO chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Awe, thats adorable. Poor Sirius. The torture he goes throughh. Haha.
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This is just how Sirius is. So brave. Or, you could say, reckless. Because anybody might write a letter like that to someone they fancied, but how many would dare to give it to that person? I’m glad his bravery got its reward.

I love his descriptions of Remus, especially these: ‘the "You-Are-Such-An-Idiot-Padfoot. I-Have-No-Idea-Why-I-Ever-Became-Friends-With-You" stare, or the "Could-You-Please-Stop-Thinking-About-The-Little-Christmas-Fairies-And-Answer-My-Question-Padfoot frown’

The characterisation of Remus is perfect: "You daft bugger" said Remus shaking his head affectionately – cool and laid-back but loving.

A very funny and sweet story.
LadyLuv chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That was so incredibly sweet! Sirius can be so daft and cute when he wants to be. Loved it.
ediawe chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Your story is fantastic : nice, funny...! I would like to translate it in french (which is my own language). Please, answer me if you agree (my e-mail is : ) ; it would be a pleasure to work on it.

PS : Sorry if I made mistake ; translating is easier than writting.
2Padfoot00Moony7 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I liked it D It made me laugh and get funny looks off the friend whose laptop I've nicked for the night ]

But yeahh... It was funny, interesting and cute! xD

Good job!

Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
nicmirusaki2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
cute D
scorsby chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
hey this is brillant. so sweet and well written and I can just see Sirius sitting there writing it wishing remus would stop biting his lip :D

Its just lovely and perfect and so... them.