Reviews for 3rd Time's The Charm
skatiefan chapter 32 . 9/16/2014
I know it's been awhile, but please update and complete if possible. I always liked Chloe and Philip as a couple and then they broke up. I was hoping that when jay Johnson came back that DOOLwould keep them together but they barely started and were paired with other people. So I am living vicariously through these. Thanks for writing as it has been really good so far and hope to see more soon.
stampiej chapter 32 . 10/18/2012
what an ending! such a cliffie:-)
kpatch chapter 32 . 11/28/2010
You are such a gifted writer. The gestures, the dialogue. This has been a fantastic story, with so many great elements. Like the best book I ever read, I could not put it down. I hope you will finish it. I have enjoyed it immensely. Author! Author!
Chloe McMurray chapter 31 . 2/12/2010
cant wait to read more update soon.
win chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
It be long time to see update on this for new chapter . I like that philip are togeter but I hope to see Nicole and Ej get back together.
win chapter 30 . 8/19/2009
I hope to see more of chloe and philip. Also like to see Ej and Nicole to work out. That Brady need another person in life. I enjoy reading the story. Please write soon.
Chloe McMurray chapter 32 . 7/27/2009
cant wait for the next chapter awesome story so far update soon.
Tisha24 chapter 32 . 7/27/2009
Wow is all I can say! I am so enjoying this story. I love how you are writting Philip and Chloe. I am also enjoying Brady and Nicole and how it is not being rushed. Please update soon.
Pat chapter 32 . 7/23/2009
Now this is a story I would love to see! Well written and just how I think of Philip and EJ. This story makes so much more sense than what is happening and it has Philip as the Grey Knight, my designation for him. You've included his military background and are having him use it! Very, very, very good job.

Thanks!

Pat
winnne chapter 32 . 5/31/2009
I enjoy reading your new chapters and I would like read more of the story which like chloe and Philip. Which I hope that Nicole and Ej get back togther. I think Brady should be with someone new.

Thanks for updating the story.
winnie chow chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I enjoy reading this with phil and chloe but also like that Ej and Nicole are together and please keeped them together Hope see you writing more chapter soon..
gypsyprincess94 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Hey! Great story, i LOVE the show Days of Our Lives! You are a Awesome writer! Oh, and i also think that you should update your story Love is a Battlefield (srry if i didnt spell it rite) because that story is great to, its my favorite one out of all your stories.. and a few of my friends have read it 2 and they think its fabulous! (lol i proably didnt spell that rite either)
antipodkayne chapter 29 . 1/16/2009
I am not Phloe fan, but this is well-written story. Better than Days!
Baby girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Hey are you planning to update Love is a Battlefield anytime soon would be nice if you did!PLEASE!
gth chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
You write really well, i just want to read more and more of your work! I was wondering if you were planning on updating Love is a Battlefield? It's okay if you've lost interest in it, or just don't want to continue it, but it would be nice to know if there's any hope! :]