Reviews for The End Of The Rain
Mindymb83 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Nice first night for ian and wanda!
Norway chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This was just.. Wow... stunning! Really amazing writing from your side. I dont think I have read any facfic that captures the personalities better than you have on this masterpiece. I dont even know what to say other than thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for shearing this. And I hope that you will write a full-story onWanda and Ian/The host soon! :) LoL from Norway 3
Selevertity chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Your writing is amazing and I am blown away. I love your descriptions. Great job
Sogni D'oro Nadia chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Wow! This is amazing. I love that you stayed true to the characters. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story and beautiful writing!
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I love it ;)
Non-Winged Angel chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Perfect! Gorgeous!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Best rendition of what their first night would be everywhere exactly it well done please make a on going fanfiction about ian and Wanda after the host just day to day life and love amazing writer
Shayleen chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Only three words. You. Are. Great.

Congratulations!
Blue Secrets chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This was absolutely stunning, a beautiful masterpiece of writing. You captured every character perfectly, and I can see this happening in the book. I only hope there's more writers like you out there. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent :)
GaaraSandNiN chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
! Awesome!
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was really fun to discover, among all the twilight stuff I read, which, by the way, I love! Having read The Host, it was great to revisit Ian and Wanderer again. I can't wait to see what the movie will look like next year! Now, back to vampires and shape shifters!
dianscot chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Great!
lincolnlog89 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was so wonderful! So sweet and romantic. You write very well and really stay true to the characters. I just finished reading this book after borrowing it from a friend and you captured perfectly what I was hoping would happen to Wanda and Ian. Good work!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wonderful! You've done this scene perfectly! :)
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow.

This is awesome :)

Exactly how I would have imagined Ian and Wanda :P

Loved this and will gladly take more :D