Reviews for The End Of The Rain
melissaturkey chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I think you did amazing on making this romantic and not smutty, I just couldnt see wanda ever fitting that lemon description, but this is romantic and beautiful and I really liked it :)

:D melissaturkey
Lady Maeror chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Loved it :) Very well written, IC and everything.

- Atra.
phoenix8090 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
wow this was amazing, the characters were exactly how they should be and it was very passionate, keep it up!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
0 ... whoa. well thank you for staying up and writing THAT! it was awesome! the emotion was so intence and real... just... whoa. lol. very nice.

~HIKARi
abovetheserpentine chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
that was cute... in a lemon-y sort of way, :P .

i'm from Australia, too! :D
Julie AV chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
well i hope that you dont die. that woudl be upsetting for ur family. good story, i dont like that jarad figured it out, and wanda didnt freak. i would, and she is way shier then me. so ya, but still good
rapink93 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This was like the best lemon EVER! You write very well! I could relate to wanda so well, and u kept her character close to the wanda smeyer created! UR SO AWESOME!
Allegra.Jane.Alec chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
It was sweet and sort of hot...
CloudPrincess111 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Oh my god. That was amazing. Almost equal to Stephenie Meyer herself.
xCrazyKindOvWeirdx chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Amazin! lol i loved it! love the pairing to x
nataliewinchester chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
this is awesome. seriously. i loved everything :)
lalaland91 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
absolute fantastical, really great I loved it Youve made it all sound right exept for the parts he said wanderer I think its alright to call her that when they are talking about seriously things but he sounded as if he would do it with a guy anyway it was great the caracters were perfect thank you for sharing youre story with all of us
Andy101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Sleep! who needs sleep? Its a waste of time if you ask me, time which could be spent writting more, *hint hint* j/k. I realy liked your story and the closeing was great. I liked the line at the end where you say "I could never have imagined it until I felt it". On 2nd thought maybe you should sleep because if you are well rested your next update might be even better.
abigail-ann-cullen chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
AMAZING! i think you got the characters perfect! i love it!
Bella-Tragedia chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Wow. AMAZING! This story was so great! There just is not enough Host M-rated stories here. Or anywhere. :D
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »