Reviews for Johnny's New Dame
Nam chapter 1 . 2/3
I wrote a huge ass review and apparently this retarded site didn't post it. Fuk u fanfiction dot Net
Johnny fangirl chapter 8 . 2/2
Hmmmmm. I think it is hard to write Johnny Vincent/OC fanfics. Considering how devoted he is to Lola, it's hard to imagine him with another girl.

To be honest, I really feel Johnny is a bit out of character in this fanfic. First, he cheated on Lola with a girl he met in another city. I really doubt the real Johnny would do that. Although in the mission Complete Mayhem, he was supposed to cheat on Lola with Mandy. That idea was scrapped for unknown reasons, but I assumed the reason was OOCness. I doubt it was removed due to sexual content. I mean, they should have made out, thats all!

Second, he got over Lola too fast. I'm not gonna explain why.

Third, you portrayed him a bit pervert. He and your character had sex several times- did they really f ucked on the Hobo's mattress? Damn!

Another thing that bothered me about your character is that, as someone already mentioned it, she beat the shit out of everyone. She was always wanting to beat anyone who pissed her off. That's so weird.

Thats all i have to say :)
This is amazing I can't wait for book two
realfriends13 chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
I feel like this could be improved, but honestly Johnny seems completely whipped and I don't understand what's up with your character, Sally, beating the shit out of everyone, it just seems kind of weird.
I really doubt Johnny would get over Lola so fast, and allow a girlfriend to boss him around in the way Sally does, especially with the way he's portrayed in Bully. The whole thing just seems kind of unrealistic to me, and borderline sueish.
Megan chapter 23 . 1/16/2014
Woo, I finally finished the first story! I get side tracted a lot, I think I started reading this last year or something lol. Goodness, I love this story. Best Johnny/OC story ever. How can it only get 14 reviews? it's awesome! I believe you still write fics occasinally, not Bully ones, but this is definitely one of your best!
Mary Jane Rottencrotch chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
I've only got 3 stories on my fav. list, and this (and the second part) are both on there. This is so underrated! 14 reviews my arse.

I feel for Johnny. He's been a great boyfriend and I blame the break ups on Sally's odd mood. She's great 60% of the time, and then she goes all bitchy. Also girls, don't get sexual with boys and then tease them about being dirty minded. One or the other! ;P

Classic story. Frustrating at times, but a great read. My second favourite fic of all time (at the time of writing). This is also the second time I've read it. :)

8.5/10
m r s . w r i t i n g chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
You're going to fast. You're not building up to your events, or explaining, or using a lot of detail. It adds more content and essence to what you're saying when you use building content.
DamU chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I hate your Mary Sues. Kill em', Kill em' all with fire.
Homely chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
Hey! sorry I havent reviewed for a while, I've been busy

but Ive read this far and I really love the story, like the drama ;D

anyways I'll review as soon as I can!
Homely chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
another awesome chapter :D
Homely chapter 3 . 8/8/2009
another awesome chapter ! i love how johnny is wiped :P

anyways I must go, promise to review when I get back!
Homely chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
aha awesome, love sally & johnny together :D
Homely chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Honestly, a really good chapter! I love Sally, her recklessness is funny (:

This story is pretty long, I hope I can stay focused. (literally has ADD)

Anyways, I can already tell that this deserves more reviews than it has :D

so, I'll be sure so review as much as I remember !
T3ii3 chapter 20 . 12/10/2008
Sally makes me LAWL
ReprimandedAngel chapter 18 . 11/27/2008
lol, oh my god. the chapters just get better and better. I LOVE Eva, he's freakin awesome. amazing work, keep it up, I cant wait for the next one!