Reviews for Johnny's New Dame
Megan chapter 23 . 1/16/2014
Woo, I finally finished the first story! I get side tracted a lot, I think I started reading this last year or something lol. Goodness, I love this story. Best Johnny/OC story ever. How can it only get 14 reviews? it's awesome! I believe you still write fics occasinally, not Bully ones, but this is definitely one of your best!
wjsheen chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
I've only got 3 stories on my fav. list, and this (and the second part) are both on there. This is so underrated! 14 reviews my arse.

I feel for Johnny. He's been a great boyfriend and I blame the break ups on Sally's odd mood. She's great 60% of the time, and then she goes all bitchy. Also girls, don't get sexual with boys and then tease them about being dirty minded. One or the other! ;P

Classic story. Frustrating at times, but a great read. My second favourite fic of all time (at the time of writing). This is also the second time I've read it. :)

8.5/10
m r s . w r i t i n g chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
You're going to fast. You're not building up to your events, or explaining, or using a lot of detail. It adds more content and essence to what you're saying when you use building content.
DamU chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I hate your Mary Sues. Kill em', Kill em' all with fire.
Homely chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
Hey! sorry I havent reviewed for a while, I've been busy

but Ive read this far and I really love the story, like the drama ;D

anyways I'll review as soon as I can!
Homely chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
another awesome chapter :D
Homely chapter 3 . 8/8/2009
another awesome chapter ! i love how johnny is wiped :P

anyways I must go, promise to review when I get back!
Homely chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
aha awesome, love sally & johnny together :D
Homely chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Honestly, a really good chapter! I love Sally, her recklessness is funny (:

This story is pretty long, I hope I can stay focused. (literally has ADD)

Anyways, I can already tell that this deserves more reviews than it has :D

so, I'll be sure so review as much as I remember !
T3ii3 chapter 20 . 12/10/2008
Sally makes me LAWL
ReprimandedAngel chapter 18 . 11/27/2008
lol, oh my god. the chapters just get better and better. I LOVE Eva, he's freakin awesome. amazing work, keep it up, I cant wait for the next one!
ReprimandedAngel chapter 11 . 11/12/2008
Hey, I dont know if I told you, but I love your 'Johnny's New Dame' and 'Gary's Spit Fire' stories. They're so good, and I love the story line. I can wait for more updates. I hope they come quick. And just so you know, I'm working on my Johnny story, but writers block is a bitch. the next chapter may be out sometime next week, depending on how much I get done before I go out of town this weekend. But anyway, good job and keep it up.
weasleygirl2002 chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
really good
lov chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Good romantic Johnny story! Everyone seems to love Johnny on this site, especially us fan girls! Keep up the good work!
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 2 . 10/22/2008