Reviews for Johnny's New Dame
realfriends13 chapter 3 . 6/6
I feel like this could be improved, but honestly Johnny seems completely whipped and I don't understand what's up with your character, Sally, beating the shit out of everyone, it just seems kind of weird.
I really doubt Johnny would get over Lola so fast, and allow a girlfriend to boss him around in the way Sally does, especially with the way he's portrayed in Bully. The whole thing just seems kind of unrealistic to me, and borderline sueish.
Megan chapter 23 . 1/16/2014
Woo, I finally finished the first story! I get side tracted a lot, I think I started reading this last year or something lol. Goodness, I love this story. Best Johnny/OC story ever. How can it only get 14 reviews? it's awesome! I believe you still write fics occasinally, not Bully ones, but this is definitely one of your best!
Mary Jane Rottencrotch chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
I've only got 3 stories on my fav. list, and this (and the second part) are both on there. This is so underrated! 14 reviews my arse.

I feel for Johnny. He's been a great boyfriend and I blame the break ups on Sally's odd mood. She's great 60% of the time, and then she goes all bitchy. Also girls, don't get sexual with boys and then tease them about being dirty minded. One or the other! ;P

Classic story. Frustrating at times, but a great read. My second favourite fic of all time (at the time of writing). This is also the second time I've read it. :)

m r s . w r i t i n g chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
You're going to fast. You're not building up to your events, or explaining, or using a lot of detail. It adds more content and essence to what you're saying when you use building content.
DamU chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I hate your Mary Sues. Kill em', Kill em' all with fire.
Homely chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
Hey! sorry I havent reviewed for a while, I've been busy

but Ive read this far and I really love the story, like the drama ;D

anyways I'll review as soon as I can!
Homely chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
another awesome chapter :D
Homely chapter 3 . 8/8/2009
another awesome chapter ! i love how johnny is wiped :P

anyways I must go, promise to review when I get back!
Homely chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
aha awesome, love sally & johnny together :D
Homely chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Honestly, a really good chapter! I love Sally, her recklessness is funny (:

This story is pretty long, I hope I can stay focused. (literally has ADD)

Anyways, I can already tell that this deserves more reviews than it has :D

so, I'll be sure so review as much as I remember !
T3ii3 chapter 20 . 12/10/2008
Sally makes me LAWL
ReprimandedAngel chapter 18 . 11/27/2008
lol, oh my god. the chapters just get better and better. I LOVE Eva, he's freakin awesome. amazing work, keep it up, I cant wait for the next one!
ReprimandedAngel chapter 11 . 11/12/2008
Hey, I dont know if I told you, but I love your 'Johnny's New Dame' and 'Gary's Spit Fire' stories. They're so good, and I love the story line. I can wait for more updates. I hope they come quick. And just so you know, I'm working on my Johnny story, but writers block is a bitch. the next chapter may be out sometime next week, depending on how much I get done before I go out of town this weekend. But anyway, good job and keep it up.
weasleygirl2002 chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
really good
lov chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Good romantic Johnny story! Everyone seems to love Johnny on this site, especially us fan girls! Keep up the good work!