Reviews for The Crimson Maiden
Guest chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
what happened next? Please update this story ! (I'm begging here! xD)
For me this story is way far from the end .. i think.. I hope to hear from you soon.. ;)
KeiFujino chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
Plllllsss! Leebot San update youre story soonnn!
HowlingSilverWolf chapter 23 . 9/14/2012
awesome story i'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Arrietti chapter 23 . 8/18/2012
This whole chapter is loaded with new information and seems to be in transitional phase. We get to see more into the 'side?' characters and a little bit of hints about their relationships with each other. Midori's background is interesting and I would love to see how it is connected to the main plot. On addition, I am curious why Akira is going to Fuuka.
I am looking forward to the next update.
equastar chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
ok then hmm Lena, lol
equastar chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
the same as my previous 2 review Tomoe, well unless time doesnt matter here, well since Shizuru already crystal so it's impossible for Anh to be one of the student, but for Tomoe since Nao still pearl, and Mai-otome manga there are the same pearl so it's include there, i only see those 3; Ahn, shizuru, and Tomoe to have that kind of tendencies to turn freak, but for to this chapter my bet still Tomoe
equator chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
up to this chapter my best bet still Tomoe, the investigation from previous chapter down my suspect into two: Tomoe and Shizuru, and between the two i chose Tomoe
equastar chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
interesting, then my greatest bet goes to Tomoe
ZonaRose chapter 23 . 7/9/2012

I look forward to where you plan on taking this arc.

Keep up the good work.

ZR };-
Nina chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I'm just starting this fanfic and I personally think the Crimson Maiden is Mai.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I have read until ch 6 and after the story i will guess it is i ll read the next chs because i am too curious!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
cool chapter
DezoPenguin chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
A slow, plot-development chapter clearly designed to build towards the next arc of the story. Since the links to the past are getting more and more involved, it's needed to build some groundwork for the Fuuka expedition and the local setting. Akira and Takumi were hinted at in earlier chapters, but now they're on-stage; the news that Akira is going to be visiting Fuuka suggests that the remaining HiME are being gathered for whatever is going on with the spirits of the past and that they'll all be involved. A nice bit of sweetness there with her and Takumi-of course, I immediately start wondering if it's going to be plot-relevant or if it's just to flesh out her character a bit before she starts taking part in the story. Ah, time will tell.

Midori, of course, takes center stage here. We get to find out more about her background (and the parallels between the Aswad of My-Otome and those of this story, which seem to be quite strong...I'm rather surprised to learn that cyborg technology exists in this setting). While her antics provide the needed bits of humor to lighten the mood between plot advancement/infodump scenes, she also gets what I think is the best bit of the chapter:

["It's kind of an Aswad thing," Midori explained to Akane and Kazuya, glancing briefly over at Shiro. "We both know that any news from home is going to be more bad than good. And if we got to talking, it would be hard to avoid talking about some of the people that we both know. For instance... Shiro's younger brother, and my friend, Reito. Hard to avoid him, and the fact that just a few months ago, the plague got to the point where he had to get a completely cybernetic body. And he's far from the only one..." Midori shook her head. "Anyway. It's a survival tactic. No point dwelling on things we can't change."]

I like that, both because it's an interesting exploration of a cultural point and because it provides more emotional impact: you'll note that you never actually explain what the Aswad plague is, but by showing in one paragraph both the physical and cultural effects it has long-term, the reader (well, at least me) can feel for them and their plight.

Looking forward to further developments. Good luck on working through your writer's block issues!
Oaden chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
Midori/Youko is nice, I really like this story. even though i miss guessed the culprit.
Rhein rain go away chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
i dont know why this story confuse me ,