Reviews for conflict of interest
emeraldeyes101 chapter 12 . 6/29/2009
whoa, am i wrong or is there going to be some (oneside) kristenxjosh action?

haha.

josh is really being the better person here. good for him. (girls do love swet!)

update?
Cela Fille chapter 12 . 6/29/2009
YAY!

you updated again!

now you just need to add another chapter (or, you know, like ten or twenty :D) to 'if we were a movie'

but i'll stick with what i've got and tell you that this chapter was great )

can't wait for the next chapter.

update soon!
cristi03 chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
i really really like this story.

and what i think should happen is that claire should end up with jonah. and josh and claire be best friends. and Josh will find a girl that has liked him for a really long time or something. like maybe kristen.

i hope that helped!

please reply back!
PATRIOTSbaby4life chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
please please please review! are you going to ever continue?
obscurci la lumiere chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
carefree... this is ah-mazing!

xooxoxox

staceyluvsjuicy
YoursForeverAndAlways chapter 10 . 12/21/2008
u have GOT 2 seriously cuntinue. I heart the story so much :) Thnk u so much 4 reviewing all my stories. i really appreciate it.
Akiracatalina chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
Claire and Josh realized what happened. Finally. And Josh kissed Claire! Poor Jonah. Closh is so cute, but Clonah is so much cuter.
emeraldeyes101 chapter 10 . 12/4/2008
OH NOES!

clonah or closh!

the decisions...the decisions...

i'm naturally proned to just start screaming CLOSH! CLOSH! make it CLOSH! at the screen, but jonah is pretty adorable...

maybe, if josh wasn't such a weenie, then we could possibly work things out with that boy.

love this story!

update?
Ghetto Goat chapter 10 . 12/4/2008
OH so they both found out at like the same time.

LOL

Update soon

Kudos

XOXO

Katie ;]]
KarleyBoB chapter 10 . 12/4/2008
aww. poor jonah. cant wait to see what happens next. :)
absolutely.ari chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
-.- I hate Josh. I hate Josh. I hate Josh.

Had to vent. Die, Josh, die. I hate Josh.

Sad. I feel so bad for Jonah. But Claire should blame Josh. And Josh should go jump off a cliff.

Well. I'll review some more later.
a-a2012 chapter 9 . 11/26/2008
ah! you need to update immediately! this is one of my favorite stories in here! PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE UPDATE!
samanthapants1318 chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
keep writng this is relle good but isnt todd 2 yrs younger then claire?
Akiracatalina chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
Sunny and Todd are cute! Claire and Josh should talk and realize that Josh wrote the note and Claire left it behind. Then Clonah will be perfect until Massie and Alicia...do something. I'll PM you if I think of the rest.
Ghetto Goat chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
Aww it wasnt a boring nothing less chapie, it was just a chapter about nothing ;]]

Update soon