Reviews for Smallville: Chlark In Case I Don't See You Again
Anjie chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
What a great cute little story. Really enjoyed it. Nice work. :)
thereadingmonster1120 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This is how it should be between them!
s m Neal chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
awwwwww that so sweet to bad the damn writers can't/won't write something like that
Kittyfantaztico chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Amazing story! I loved it.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 5/1/2009

This is how things should have gone after that kiss! Or at least something along this lines!

Why can't the creators of Smallville understand that Chloe and Clark belong together?

Anyway, loved your story, it was truly incredible.

Write more!
Lt-Spork89 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
aww so romantic!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
It was really nice! I hated Clark staying away from Chloe in the TV series. At least in fanfics like this they are together!
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
amazing i loved it
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
no! keep going! hott! loved it!
Kyuubi123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This was very well done! I always hated how ignorant clark was in the show. I mean the girl knows your secret, loves you, always stands by you, and constantly helps you out. If God ever blesses me with a girl like chloe you better believe that i won't let her go. I believe that this is exactly what should have happened in the show. You could have done the whole episode yourself. The plot was good, you kept everyone in character, and the ending was great. You should write more, because if you do then i will be sure to read them. You are a very good writer and i thank you for this fic.
Goddess of Cliffhangers chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
This was so unbelievably adorable the sweetness is still washing over me. Yes, there were some issues with tense and parts that were not as well written.

I'm sorry but I absolutely detested this "Despite his earlier aggressiveness, he couldn’t help but turn three different shades of red. Her eye-rape of his chest was making him a little uncomfortable" and "A noise that almost sounded like a strangled gurgle escaped Clark’s lips...They grinded together in unison, relishing in the feeling being created."

Other than that I thought you captured the sentiment incredibly well. I love hearing Clark's thoughts in the beginning. I love the (at least 2) points where Clark doesn't let them dissolve into retreating behind their respective walls and says the "right thing". For instance, the end where he tells her "Chloe...that's not why I said it" so cute and a great relief for any Chlark fan who has experienced these moments where more often than not their is no resolution and the characters don't reveal their feelings. I also enjoyed how Chloe was "real" she had a scent/taste to her, you could touch her, she was the one ever present for him when he needed her (unlike Lana). Bravo!

Much love, Cat