Reviews for Cheaters Prosper
I NEED MORE
FireGames chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
This is genius XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
Cute! I especially enjoyed the scene with the Kyuubi. I’m not entirely sure of his seriousness bc it’s humour and Naruto being insane-OP is entirely within the realms of possibility, but if it is a trick the mischievous kitsune would jump right on it as a way to a. pull a prank and b. redeem its honour for getting caught, inflating the perception of both parties’ power levels. Awesome fic!
WolkaiserDrake chapter 1 . 12/11/2021
bravo, now this was a delight, but the idea of Kurama being sealed away to keep Naruto in check is an interesting idea
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2021
This is the best Smart!Naruto fic of all time
Eluvia Umbra chapter 1 . 10/15/2021
Awesome story, that's how a ninja is supposed to be, a sneaky, underhanded little bugger~!
readwritemm chapter 1 . 8/23/2021
Lol that was hilarious and perfect! Thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2021
Utter brilliance
mistyagami chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
If you're not cheating, then you're not trying. Naruto did good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2021
This was such an awesome short story lol, I'd be down to have an entire story dedicated to a Naruto who fought and prepared as well as this
Plus Justu chapter 1 . 6/28/2021
Best story ever!
Undercover487 chapter 1 . 6/28/2021
Loved it,.., thanks for writing.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
LOL... this is what should have happened during the canon, ngl.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 6/10/2021
Over at SpaceBattles there's a thread of Taylor Hebert gaining control of the Endbringers WAY early. It's a cracky thread, so we have sheep farming and tanning salons, Trolling Simurgh... oh, and she goes interdimensional so we even get to see how an Endbringer solves the First of the Chuunin Exams. (He punched one of the guys-with-the-answers clean out of town and just turned in the completed test form!)
nahuelvera2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2021
XD Me encantó. Hubiera preferido algo así en vez de los power-up's de la serie.