Reviews for Cheaters Prosper
Soooo... is it just me or does the super mario 64 theme go well with this? Cause' Nartuo is running circles around all those idiots!
Reader chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
This could somewhat be the continuation of "The Night The House of Cards Was Built", considering that this fanfic have the same hilarious comedic sense. Too bad that Hinata and Anko still acted like as they would in canon though. The Uzumaki was smarter if not also have more influence and respect considering that everyone "allowed" the "demon kid" to mess around with everyone.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
Nice
Saphire no Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/12/2020
This was a very funny one shot. And it really makes me wish there was more to it, too.
Devashish Karatolios chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
me to my siblings every chance i get. this is absolutely beautiful.
RealSaberwolf chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
That was utterly hilarious! I want to see more wtf! This is soooo awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
Pfffffttt-this...this is COMEDY GOLD! HAHAHAA...that's it...this is canon!
yrlastin chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
More of this, PLEASE
Kriegswolf chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
fuck you to the moon and back. despite how rude that sounds, let me finish, fuck you for making me love this crack fic so much, all you crack authors are too fucking precious pulling shit like this, fuck you but thank you, I love you for this and I love this. Hope you have a nice day.
NonSolus chapter 1 . 5/9/2020
Yep, this is how a Ninja SHOULD act :)
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 1 . 4/13/2020
Hahahaa this is hilarious!
I absolutely loved this!
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
This is a work of art. Thank you.
chosobestboi chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
wait
so what did he do with kankuro?
Axccel chapter 1 . 2/27/2020
As far as I'm concerned, this is canon. A Naruto who wins through pranking, dumbassing, and audacity is EXACTLY how canon should have gone. Instead, after passing his Genin exam Naruto suddenly becomes nowhere near as cunning and competent as he was as an Academy student.
Hipnyah chapter 1 . 1/15/2020
oh damn that was a good one I have never laughed that hard from something I've read.
612 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »