Reviews for Helping Hand
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
you should make more of this story i think its really good
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Love it! I think it's cute!
PropsAD chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Haha that was funny, I'm adding you to my favorite author list!
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
The last few lines had me smiling like a goof! Cute story.
keraii chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
hahaha i remember that scene XD
x-ticklemeblue chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
not much fluff, but it was still cute. :)

FAVED.

xoxo. rawrr.

ticklemeblue20
lovedreamergrl chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Very adorable!
Xo Soaring Star Xo chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
*squealing loudly* THAT WAS REALLY AWESOME

the best part i really loved was this 1 'what good would his future wife be if she couldn’t cook?'

I loved Sakura's reply and how it effected Sasuke

*thumps up* keep up the awesome work

F.A.V
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
n.n

that was so funny!:)
sonia chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Yeah! I remember Sai and even Naruto took the pill and it did taste bad, co'z both of them spit it out in matter of seconds... I thought maybe Sakura will improve the taste of the pill after that incident, guess not! hahaha...

Thanks for the story!
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
That was sweet, and i liked the intensity of Sasuke's thoughts. Did i mention that it was funny! I had me laughing. I would love for kishi give sasuke a few of sakura's pills. The reaction would be one for the books. This was a great one shot:)

Have you thought about making this a two shot, you've gots lots of material to work with, this had a detailed intro.
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Hahaha. The ending was VERY funny. HAHAHA
XxHikarixX chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Squee! I can't express how much I loved this one-shot! It was very beautifully written. I thought that you hit Sasuke's personality dead-on and Sakura was characterized pretty well too. Haha great idea using the soldier pill idea, that episode with Sai was so hilarious. All in all I think you did and excellent job, and think that you should try to continue it maybe? Wishful thinking...anyway Great job! You have some real talent.
the tomato chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
cute sasusaku 4 the win i havent seen sai eat the pill but im really behind good job ja ne
CrackedLips chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aw! That was fantastic! I loved how you kept true to his character the entire time. Beautiful, Keep writing!