Reviews for Faith
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That was most definitely one of my favourites of your stories!
Yellow Gummybear chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Fluffy and angsty. My favorite mix

The ending was simply
tezufuji fan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
"i love you. How could i not wait?" -love that line :) :) so IC!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
:D yay, nice one shot - I'm glad Fuji was okay in the end.
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I've been told countless times by friends that drabbles are supposed to be 100 words each, so even if you said this was a collection of drabbles, I'm pretty sure they're not. Anyway, stalling aside, it's a typical 'we trust we must' fic where characters are faced with threats of broken relationships and sleepless nights etc. It's development is fine, just a little cliche and here I'm not quite sure who the seme is. Tezuka's dominance when he kissed Fuji was definitely a seme trait but he later displayed shows of Uke affection and though he most definitely was on top, I'm pretty sure Fuji had to reassure him in a seme-ish way. Hm, and I'm a little preturbed about the communication and how Tezuka carried on while Fuji was in America. Maybe the snippets you provided were based mainly on emotions but you need to imply the settings a bit more so as to give the reader a better view of the plot.

After being selfishly forced to write a review, I could have been a lot meaner -evil grin-. But I wasn't! AHAHAH. Yeah there's something wrong with me.

...

I LIKE ANGST.
SkySurf chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
"Faith" really suits this story very very much! :)
loki lee chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Definitely have to review, huh? I liked it, not good at long reviews though, but I really did like it.
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
(sob) That was so sad! I actually cried while reading it. It's nice to see the more vulnerable side of Tezuka. The last two sections were really beautiful. I'm so glad that Fuji recovered. Love this!
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Sweet

And so...lovable...

PT
vegibee chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
what a good story. Are you gonna continue this? Like a sequel to it?

Please make one. It's a great story.
Carys Langley chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aw...how beautiful!
Milisante chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
It's a very nice story!
Aelendis chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I like it ... simple but very well expressed.
maldita08 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That's super duper awesomely sweet. Inui's linbe is one of the best, saying that would Fuji would definitely return removed my fear that this'd end up in tragedy.

But you know what? I think this could be stretched into a multichaptered story.
LiveLaughLove5 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I think I'm going to cry. That was so sweet, so completely pure! I think that you captured the true meaning of love. I'm so jealous! You can write amazing...well, not fluff, but this amazingly spectacular story about love, and all I can manage is bittersweet endings. Anyway, Tezuka's perserverance was wonderfuly portrayed. Good job! I hope you write more Perfect Pair stories. I'll look forward to reading them!