Reviews for Sleazy Bars and a Reason To Fight
Great story. :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
sweet
growing into glamour chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
really really good update soon!
PrincessCheese chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
as always I am completely torn, my heart says no no no at even the hint of C/S (romantic) but my brain says that it's beautifully written and completely believeable and doesn't blair bash so is wonderful.

I think my brain not only won but also managed to talk my heart around, excellent work.
RK13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
cute story. i love c/s
DerangedCalling chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I totally love this one _ "Because he’d left her with no one to run to but you."
personalitynumberseven chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
:) :) :)

ChuckSerena is always good :D And I can picture Chuck punching Dan with every thought of Serena _

Thank you for this fic!
citystop chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Okay. I absolutely LOVE this. Seriously... there are no words invented to describe how much I love this. Gah. Incredible. O.o
McLimly chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I loved this story too! It's just wonderful how you describe everything! Keep writing!

Oh and just to know, why is there a bunch of angry veronica mars fans following you? LOL
wigbee71583 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I love your Chuck/Serena stories. I like their sibling like banter and if more if you want to turn them into a romantic relationship. I don't think Chuck caring about Serena would devalue the Chuck/Blair romantic relationship at all. Chuck has shown that he loves Nate so why can't he love Serena and Eric. Thanks for writing.
iwontfakeit chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I sure appreciate your CS stories, please continue!

Oh, poor Dan!

“Just imagining you in a nurse costume. I think I have one lying around somewhere, want me to find it for you?” lol, pure Bass!